Default GOD's Of Cannith

Greeting's All!

I'm an officer with GOD's Of Cannith , we are known primarily as a Italian Based Guild . However a small known fact is that we also have some Americans (me) and folks from other countries as well .
    I myself have a wide range of play times.

We are looking to add new members to our guild . We are not an open invite guild . My focus is on raid achievements. For us this means that we come together as a team , and work on character optimization . Tactics , and communication . The Goal is to push the dc on reaper raids . So if you have a toon that you have been working on developing through a serious of Trs , and are a member of a guild that does not have scheduled raids or clear raid goals , or goals in general , and you want to challenge yourself , push your toon, flex your muscle , and just see what you are made of , or if your worried that you might not be good enough for the more difficult content but think it would be sick to build your toon, and get to the point where you can have a impact in the more difficult content send me a private message here , or send me in game mail on cannith server to Arcloc . We also have some guys that are in tr chains that have a great system . all you got to do is run with us , and some of the officers , be willing to talk some **** to each other , and enjoy the game .
    Arcloc

Community Member

Post i would like to join if possible

Quote Originally Posted by LEC305207 View Post
    Greeting's All!

I'm an officer with GOD's Of Cannith , we are known primarily as a Italian Based Guild . However a small known fact is that we also have some Americans (me) and folks from other countries as well .
    I myself have a wide range of play times.

We are looking to add new members to our guild . We are not an open invite guild . My focus is on raid achievements. For us this means that we come together as a team , and work on character optimization . Tactics , and communication . The Goal is to push the dc on reaper raids . So if you have a toon that you have been working on developing through a serious of Trs , and are a member of a guild that does not have scheduled raids or clear raid goals , or goals in general , and you want to challenge yourself , push your toon, flex your muscle , and just see what you are made of , or if your worried that you might not be good enough for the more difficult content but think it would be sick to build your toon, and get to the point where you can have a impact in the more difficult content send me a private message here , or send me in game mail on cannith server to Arcloc . We also have some guys that are in tr chains that have a great system . all you got to do is run with us , and some of the officers , be willing to talk some **** to each other , and enjoy the game .
    i saw your post and i was wondering if there were any open slots left im a level 17 rouge im online right now so pm me my in game name is Djpon.

That might be doable pst Kamdragon in game
    Damonz Cannith

Please correct the our guild name that is GODS. You were not with us when the guild was founded and maybe you do not know that despite what people think GODS is just the acronym of Guardians Of Dragon Sanctuary, name that came out from the fusion of two guilds: Guardiani di Ebberon and Ordo Draconis. We had to put acronym because the complete name was too long.
    Proud Guildleader of GODS
    Server: Cannith
    Main: Kamdragon

Quote Originally Posted by Thokanvor View Post
    i saw your post and i was wondering if there were any open slots left im a level 17 rouge im online right now so pm me my in game name is Djpon.
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...31#post6178731

Official recruit post
    Proud Guildleader of GODS
    Server: Cannith
    Main: Kamdragon