Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zretch View Post
    Chain lightning / Ball Lightning with a backup of Cone of Cold / Otiluke's Freezing Sphere was very effective on both my sorc and wizard. My sorc was more pure caster, my wizard was EK but maxed glaciation and magnetism spellpowers. The combination of having good AoE to soften up groups, and then being able to chop them down in melee with spellsword damage worked well and was very efficient. Not having to waste spellpoints on the 1 mob that evaded and two mobs that made their saves out of a pack of 8 really helps with the mana usage, as does knowing that if a trash pack has no champs, you always have the option to just use your two EK cleaves and use only ~15 spellpoints total.

Caveat, the Doomsphere in Orchard is immune to both electric and cold. I had to switch to acid spellsword damage and just beat him down. Thankfully undead form makes you immune to his Con drain.
    You know elemental weakness makes any target take electric dmg? As an air savant by the time I hit the ground he was smoked.
    Khyber IN BAD COMPANY Longand Drunkmage Sexyheals Fullforce

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    You know elemental weakness makes any target take electric dmg? As an air savant by the time I hit the ground he was smoked.
    I was a wizard for that fight. Thankfully Pale Master undead form is immune to the Con drain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12