Default DDO store history

in the DDO store, when i click my name (top right) and choose History.. it's empty now.

What happened to the log? I use this information to see if my +500 pts where redeemed each month. Is it broken for everyone or just season pass customers? When will the info be available again?

Your soul has been all-consumed by DDO. You have no past, no future, you are simply "here now". Congrats?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Your soul has been all-consumed by DDO. You have no past, no future, you are simply "here now". Congrats?

OP: Just logged in to check mine. I'm a pass owner, and my History still shows fully complete.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 12-15-2018 at 03:41 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Manager

There was some kind of issue with the tech that was causing this to happen, but the issue should now be resolved.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    There was some kind of issue with the tech that was causing this to happen, but the issue should now be resolved.
    All fixed now, thank you

Community Member

I know it has gone back and forth a couple times, but I do not like that the DDO Store was moved out of game again.

I cannot open the DDO Store while being logged into a character - I have to be on the character select screen or it does not work.

I've tried 3 different browsers, clearing cookies/cache, nothing worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthrawl View Post
    I know it has gone back and forth a couple times, but I do not like that the DDO Store was moved out of game again.

I cannot open the DDO Store while being logged into a character...
    Don't think it was moved - I can open the Store while logged on a character (for a Premium Account, anyway, tho' that shouldn't(?) make a diff).

But no idea what to suggest for a fix. :/

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Don't think it was moved - I can open the Store while logged on a character (for a Premium Account, anyway, tho' that shouldn't(?) make a diff).

But no idea what to suggest for a fix. :/
    Yeah, I can open the DDO store in-game no problem. There's an option in the options menu to open the store in an external browser - maybe make sure that isn't checked by mistake?
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Yeah, I can open the DDO store in-game no problem. There's an option in the options menu to open the store in an external browser - maybe make sure that isn't checked by mistake?
    Thanks for the tip. Any way I could convince you for a better clue on where in the Plane of Xoriat that Option might be located? Your "Options" menu has 8 sub menus. I'm sure it's inexplicably mashed into the vastly over-crowded menu that is "UI Settings" and I missed in on my 9 scrolls up and down the list.

Thanks for the tip. Any way I could convince you for a better clue on where in the Plane of Xoriat that Option might be located? Your "Options" menu has 8 sub menus. I'm sure it's inexplicably mashed into the vastly over-crowded menu that is "UI Settings" and I missed in on my 9 scrolls up and down the list.
    I always head for the search box at the top of the menus to narrow it down. Just a word like "external" should get it for ya.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    I always head for the search box at the top of the menus to narrow it down. Just a word like "external" should get it for ya.
    Again, thanks for the tip, but the search bar yielded no returns.

"External" came up empty. I searched for "Store" and got a hit in Key Mapping, but that does not mention opening the store in an external browser, just a shortcut to open the store.
    Last edited by Xanthrawl; 12-17-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Again, thanks for the tip, but the search bar yielded no returns.

"External" came up empty. I searched for "Store" and got a hit in Key Mapping, but that does not mention opening the store in an external browser, just a shortcut to open the store.

Hi Xanthrawl,

what operating system are you running? Apple/Mac DDO client or Windows? If Windows, what o/s version is it?

The option to open the DDO store in an external browser is the very last option in OPTIONS / UI SETTINGS (if you scroll all the way down); see attached picture.

but this option would only be available if you are running on Windows 7 or Windows 10. If you are running on an older Windows o/s, then the DDO Store can only open in an external browser (I believe this was partly due to security/compliance issues).

Your issue is that the DDO Store will not open at all, so first check to see if you have that option to UNCHECK "external store".

(sorry - if you are running DDO on the Mac DDO client, I am not sure what options there are for the DDO store if there is an option to open in external browser or not)

Community Manager

If you are running a particularly old version of Windows, then you cannot use the internal Store due to OS security issues. In those cases, you must use an external browser. If you can't select to use the in-game Store, that might be your issue.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you are running a particularly old version of Windows, then you cannot use the internal Store due to OS security issues. In those cases, you must use an external browser. If you can't select to use the in-game Store, that might be your issue.
    This might be the issue. While I'm using Windows 8.1, I do not update Windows frequently. I'll try pushing an update and seeing if this resolves the issue.
    Last edited by Xanthrawl; 12-19-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Community Member

I've done the main Windows updates for my machine that is using 8.1. Still not able to open the store in-game, and the check box in UI Settings is still not even there for me.

I have 5 "optional" updates, and I will be pushing those through as well in an attempt to fix this issue. Keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't think it's on my end.

Edit: I've done all available updated for Windows 8.1 and am still unable to open the DDO store in-game, nor is there an option under UI settings to do so.

Edit 2: Trying a clean install of DDO. Will test when I get home from work if that solved it.

3rd and final Edit: Clean install resolved the issue!
    Last edited by Xanthrawl; 12-20-2018 at 12:48 PM.