Community Member

Default Regeneration Construct

I have some questions about this for anyone that might know, any help appreciated. Planning a build with 15 arti levels for reference. Arcane ED's are out of the question.

What raises the caster level of this?

Is it like the Cleric aura where you can swap to spellpower gear before casting and then swap back? Or is it like the bard heal song and Sacred Ground that will adjust to your current gear?

I guess I'm just wondering if it's worth a **** at all. Definitely much harder to get decent repair power even with a ton of silly swaps and other than duration seems utterly inferior to the cleric aura.

Community Member

Is it safe to assume this tier 5 enhancement is useless?

Only worth if you are in like warforged(/bladeforged) party. I mean as long as you are warforged, it's not bad, but IMO not worth the investment. Carry stack of reconstruct scrolls, and use your fee repair spells, you be just fine, assuming you are not playing melee. If you are then it might be worth.

If you are playing fleshy, definitely not worth. Construct essence is a trap feat, you can self heal just fine with Admixtures, hirelings and UMD till you get Epic destiny twist that heals you. Like you gonna need cleric hireling to disable traps anyway (since no evasion, and you have to run to other side and raise dead), so yea, you be just fine.

I personally never used the tier 5, so I cant tell for sure, but as written it looks useless.