Default Account assistance time?

Whats the current expected turn around time for response on a Account tissue?

My better half is trying to recover her account but can't. Place a ticket last Friday and nothing since.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Whats the current expected turn around time for response on a Account tissue?

My better half is trying to recover her account but can't. Place a ticket last Friday and nothing since.
    I know you probably did all this already, just trying to help. https://help.standingstonegames.com/...count-Recovery

Who do I contact if I forgot my Username?
    If you have forgotten your Username, you can be sent an email listing all of the Standing Stone Games account Usernames that are associated with the email address you provide. To do so, perform these steps:
    1. Visit https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com and click on ‘Forgotten your Username?’
    2. Enter the email address that you believe should be on file with your Username
    The system will now email that address a list of all Usernames it finds with that email address on file.
    Some items to note:

• If your Username has an older email address on file that you no longer have access to, you will need to submit a ticket to our Account Support Team. Need assistance? Contact our Support Team by clicking here.
    • When contacting Account Support, fill in as much information as you can recall about the account and be sure to provide a currently valid email address for them to be able to send a reply to. In the email, please include the older email address (or addresses) you believe might be on file with the account.
    • When accessing https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com, be sure to use Internet Explorer 6 or higher (if using I.E. 8, put it into “Compatibility Mode” via the button at the end of the “Address Bar”) or Firefox 2.0 or higher. (The SSG sites currently do not support Safari, Opera or Chrome).
    • After you contact SSG Account Support, be sure to log into your email provider’s “web” interface to check your “Spam” or “Bulk/Junk” mail folders. T
    • You will only be sent the list via email; it will not display on the web page. Please be very sure that you are entering the correct email address and that it is spelled/formatted correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    I know you probably did all this already, just trying to help. https://help.standingstonegames.com/...count-Recovery

Who do I contact if I forgot my Username?
    If you have forgotten your Username, you can be sent an email listing all of the Standing Stone Games account Usernames that are associated with the email address you provide. To do so, perform these steps:
    1. Visit https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com and click on ‘Forgotten your Username?’
    2. Enter the email address that you believe should be on file with your Username
    The system will now email that address a list of all Usernames it finds with that email address on file.
    Some items to note:

• If your Username has an older email address on file that you no longer have access to, you will need to submit a ticket to our Account Support Team. Need assistance? Contact our Support Team by clicking here.
    • When contacting Account Support, fill in as much information as you can recall about the account and be sure to provide a currently valid email address for them to be able to send a reply to. In the email, please include the older email address (or addresses) you believe might be on file with the account.
    • When accessing https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com, be sure to use Internet Explorer 6 or higher (if using I.E. 8, put it into “Compatibility Mode” via the button at the end of the “Address Bar”) or Firefox 2.0 or higher. (The SSG sites currently do not support Safari, Opera or Chrome).
    • After you contact SSG Account Support, be sure to log into your email provider’s “web” interface to check your “Spam” or “Bulk/Junk” mail folders. T
    • You will only be sent the list via email; it will not display on the web page. Please be very sure that you are entering the correct email address and that it is spelled/formatted correctly.
    Yeah did all that.

SSG,

It's now been two weeks since a ticket was submitted. Please pull your finger out.

Regards
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Yeah did all that.

SSG,

It's now been two weeks since a ticket was submitted. Please pull your finger out.

Regards
    My husband and I both submitted tickets online 11 days ago (just checked the dates), and have yet to hear back from anyone

Quote Originally Posted by mistress_minx View Post
    My husband and I both submitted tickets online 11 days ago (just checked the dates), and have yet to hear back from anyone
    Took 18 days.(and a PM to Cordovan) to get the first reply.

Still waiting on an update 7/8 days later
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Community Member

Default Similar issue

I dont mean to spam this but I am not able to post a new thread for some reason. Sorry if it's annoying but I really need some assistance here.

I am having a similar issue. For whatever reason my password wasn't being accepted either in the launcher so I reset it. I get the usual email and in green text it tell's me that it was successful yet on the same screen it won't accept the combination. I tried at least 15 or 20 times to reset this, all of which are shown as to have gone through, yet no joy on the launcher, even on different machines, nor the website. This is my wife's account BTW.

Please note that I recently bought all the expansions, consistently buy the VIP and I kid you not literally bought this laptop specifically for my wife to play with me. Most might think this is hyperbole but I am sincere so please if anyone can help me I'd be immensely thankful.

I am the cardholder if that makes a difference.

Not sure if this is related but after purchasing the MOTU & SF packs that were recently on sale I received an email about a refund for said products even though I never asked for one. Credit Note and Refund (Order # will provide via PM if requested.) I thought nothing of this because the email said 0 dollars refunded and I had access to the content.

Quote Originally Posted by XenaCakes View Post
    I dont mean to spam this but I am not able to post a new thread for some reason. Sorry if it's annoying but I really need some assistance here.
    I'm just wondering if you were able to get back into your account, and if your original problem got resolved ?

My 3 tickets were put in 20 days ago. One regarding minor slayer pots, one regarding in-game points, and one regarding not being able to recover an account. The 1st two issues got resolved just this week, within the past 48 hrs. Still waiting to hear about the 3rd.

I'm just wondering if you were able to get back into your account, and if your original problem got resolved ?

My 3 tickets were put in 20 days ago. One regarding minor slayer pots, one regarding in-game points, and one regarding not being able to recover an account. The 1st two issues got resolved just this week, within the past 48 hrs. Still waiting to hear about the 3rd.

Yeah. The wife got her account back about a week ago. All told took 4-5 weeks from ticket to resolution.

Not good but it got done.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Community Member

Till now nothing has been resolved. The fact that I can't even get into my account didnt prevent them from billing me for monthly VIP either.

Community Member

Default 23 Days and still locked out

23 days and you people still havent replied to my ticket. What a travesty. I am never paying for any of your products again.

Yeah. The wife got her account back about a week ago. All told took 4-5 weeks from ticket to resolution.

Not good but it got done.
    I have to say that I've had far better results w/ a PM specifically to a CS rep than submitting a ticket. Tickets seem to get lost in the wash.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    I have to say that I've had far better results w/ a PM specifically to a CS rep than submitting a ticket. Tickets seem to get lost in the wash.
    Did that when my issue first occurred.