Default We need a new winter challenge "Krampus Katcher"

Go around and battle evil snowmen, gather coins, and defeat Krampus.

OooooOOoooh I like it! They could recolor and enlarge a Satyr. Actually I wouldn't mind fighting some evil animated snowmen. Animated snowmen would still be vulnerable to fire right? But probably not Krampus, bet he's some type of evil outsider despite appearances so DR/good + cold iron in this case because he looks fey.

Its too bad we don't already have goblins because I feel Krampus would employ wicked goblin-like creatures instead of elves.

Hmm. If they remade an existing quest to be a new winter challenge like they do with Night Revels... what do you think would make a good choice?

Some portion of A Break in the Ice could be used because its already a snowy fortress but maybe... thinking outside the box... maybe a redecorated Wrath of the Earth in snow with fences of solid Ice instead of lightning, without a Strahd statue but maybe with an ice-cold throne for Krampus.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    OooooOOoooh I like it! They could recolor and enlarge a Satyr. Actually I wouldn't mind fighting some evil animated snowmen. Animated snowmen would still be vulnerable to fire right? But probably not Krampus, bet he's some type of evil outsider despite appearances so DR/good + cold iron in this case because he looks fey.

Its too bad we don't already have goblins because I feel Krampus would employ wicked goblin-like creatures instead of elves.

Hmm. If they remade an existing quest to be a new winter challenge like they do with Night Revels... what do you think would make a good choice?

Some portion of A Break in the Ice could be used because its already a snowy fortress but maybe... thinking outside the box... maybe a redecorated Wrath of the Earth in snow with fences of solid Ice instead of lightning, without a Strahd statue but maybe with an ice-cold throne for Krampus.
    It would/should be an outdoor quest. or maybe a resurrection of the original kobold island,

/signed

we need new Risia recipes
    ROGUE Part QUATRE: Check out the stealth professionals, now closed
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Hope extinguished leaves fading memories of better times.