Ever since Update 24 I've been doing "first look" videos of new content as soon as it goes live to capture the fun of doing quests for the first time and our initial reactions and impressions.

Update 41 brings us one new free to play quest: Lost at Sea, which bridges the story from Update 38's Disciples of Rage into DDO's 2019 Sharn expansion (presumably Update 42).

About an hour after the servers came up, 5 guildies and I tackled Lost at Sea on legendary R5. We took our time to poke around and do every optional for our first run. It is a visually appealing quest that was fun to explore. It can probably be best described as "Into the Deep part 2", as it uses the same graphics and underwater mechanics as the Red Fens capstone quest. See how it all goes below!

If you haven't visited us over at our Twitch live streams yet, you can find us at Twitch channel vooduspyce nearly every day for some fun banter and heroic reaper questing with Nimvind, Inamorata and Littlemama of Reaper Life 1 and 2 as we grind through our racial lives. I just finished my warforged lives on Voodu and have started my charisma lives with half-elf. We hope to see you there soon!

Much love,
Gingerspyce of Sarlona

Older updates:
10/22/18 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Prioritizing past lives and Northwynd 2 episodes 1-3
10/9/18 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Announcing Northwynd 2 Druid True Second Life Series!
10/6/18 Gingerspyce's Night Revels 2018 First Look and Review
10/4/18 Killing Time - new Update 40 raid - first thoughts and video