Community Member

Default Update 41... missing new spells at lvl 9

Hello all, like the title says... im not finding the new spells at lvl 9... my sorc is lvl 16 and i cant find the new spells in npc trainer ... plus the slas wasnt changed (in ingame descrition) to the new values... lightning bolt changed to 1d6+3 but the sla keep 1d3+3 WAI?

Quote Originally Posted by alemulet View Post
    Hello all, like the title says... im not finding the new spells at lvl 9... my sorc is lvl 16 and i cant find the new spells in npc trainer ... plus the slas wasnt changed (in ingame descrition) to the new values... lightning bolt changed to 1d6+3 but the sla keep 1d3+3 WAI?
    I don't know about the SLA situation, but by level 9 spell, they mean a 9th level spell. So on the same level as things like Energy Drain or Wail of the Banshee. So you'll get the chance to acquire it at class level 18 for sorcerers, or 17 for wizards.
    Last edited by Shedrakzo; 12-06-2018 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Blargh, yep, this checks out. We'll take a stab at changing all of the tooltips ASAP. In the meantime, they are definitely using the updated damage, so don't worry your DPS is suffering
    tooltip not updated, but the damage was

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shedrakzo View Post
    I don't know about the SLA situation, but by level 9 spell, they mean a 9th level spell. So on the same level as things like Energy Drain or Wail of the Banshee. So you'll get the chance to acquire it at class level 18 for sorcerers, or 17 for wizards.
    Omg, i thought it was char lvl 9, not spell lvl 9... sry