Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild

3 people dualbox makes 6.
    run ravenloft for saga, bc of short ways to quest.

I would even help them out for the fun of it.
    Imagine 11 people prepping the quests and they just step in and get completion.
    All 6 toons if they do the endfight alone. 5 if they need help.
    Rinse repeat. This could be done in a weekend
    Beste, Titus. Don't do the fun wrong || New to Orien? Join Titan Channel || Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder ||

Community Member

Default Enabling my own extra Laziness

I'm mostly just lazy lol. I actually play alot and already have 6 accounts but i really only use 1. Running 6 toons around is a pita though lol, at least everquest had auto-follow. Others are for family and storage. The links to the farming things are quite nice. I believe i will make use of those at least to a minimum and just level my own up. Main account is vip so creating the guild/guild's won't be a problem. Didn't even consider the guild storage options before but i'd lose track of refreshing all those chests and what i put where lol. I have access to several guilds with my main toon/toons when i need to help others get buffs. My son makes new toon's every day and then "needs" buffs lol. I just figured it'd be easier for me to be lazier this way. Thanks everyone for all the input.
    Last edited by Whatwho; 12-06-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatwho View Post
    Didn't even consider the guild storage options before but i'd lose track of refreshing all those chests and what i put where lol.
    The old "cargo hold" chests need to be refreshed, but the new guild storage does not, it is permanent. You get 4 chests, 2 for officers only and 2 for everyone. All in the same room.
    Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatwho View Post
    Didn't even consider the guild storage options before but i'd lose track of refreshing all those chests and what i put where lol.
    Yeah, that's in the storage hold - these 4 are all in a deck holdroom, and once installed are there unless removed by an officer.

I find the trick is to put 1 "type" of thing in each, that every build needs to trade as they level up. Maybe 1 for diff types of haggle swap-items, 1 for Search items, 1 for backup ranged items, whatever, all depends on your typical builds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12