Default Thelanis Guild Magefire Cannon is Awesome!

Magefire Cannon of Thelanis has reached level 100! (Actually, 102 as of this posting, but 100 sounds cooler).

No longer are we a struggling guild. We have a big ship, all the buffs you want, players at all skill levels. We are busy, active, and growing. We have a Twitch streamer (me), and a Steam group. Unlike some guilds, though, I don't expect you to sign up on a seldom-updated website. I maintain the guild roster myself.

So, if you're new or returning or just tired of your largely-dead mostly-inactive guild, give Magefire Cannon a try!

Of note: Almost everyone in the guild is in the U.S., so we generally play during the day on U.S. time. This was not planned, it just happened. So it's probably not the best guild for Europeans or anyone on a significantly different schedule unless you just don't care (not caring totally permitted, just don't come back and complain that there's nobody in your time zone--you were warned). Also, we talk politics a lot (although probably not the kind of politics you'd expect), so it's a VERY BAD guild to be in if you find you can't be civil to people who disagree with you or like to place in the all-comers Offense Olympics. Expect adult language and occasional fits of grumpiness, bad temper, inappropriate "humor" that probably isn't very funny but the person committing it thinks it's hilarious, and smack talk of dubious veracity.

Basically, PB's . . . er . . . "personality" dominates this guild very heavily. If you haven't been around enough to be familiar with PB, you might want to review some of her post history. Or, you can jump right in. If it doesn't suit you, PB's feelings will not be hurt. If you don't suit PB, she has a boot.

Thus far, we've managed to really have a zero-drama guild. DESPITE the political bullpit, which no amount of trying is going to stop. I'm not ENTIRELY sure why that is, because it's not like I've gone to any real effort to vet people or put forth some sort of code of conduct.
    Last edited by PsychoBlonde; 11-30-2018 at 02:21 AM.

Not personally in the guild but have ran with multiple members and they are all good and friendly players!

If I start playing more on Thelanis again, I will for-sure look y'all up.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Community Member

how does one join your guild?

By messaging me the names of your character(s).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    If I start playing more on Thelanis again, I will for-sure look y'all up.
    PB has a good crew. Several returning players Ive run into, I recommended Magefire as a good guild to join. They were welcomed , and are having a blast.

I run with a few of them all the time on the tr train. Good people to game with.

Community Member

ok sold, please send invites to Mocosucio and my buddy is Volcanius, thanks PB.

Community Manager

Congrats!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moco2112 View Post
    ok sold, please send invites to Mocosucio and my buddy is Volcanius, thanks PB.
    Invites sent, I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Community Member

Please tell me your guild slogan is...

"Magefire Cannon - It's worth a shot!"
    Edit: "Magefire Cannon - You'll have a blast!"
    Edit 2: "Magefire Cannon - You brought a gun to a gun fight? lulz"
    Last edited by Amundir; 12-05-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Community Member

Hi PB. Will you add my character to your guild? Her name is Shaylil Alexander