Thread: .16

Default .16

.16 activated and now gaining momentum. Apologies, but I can not explain this (the most I can say is it involves DNA manipulation to stabilize DNA and prevent aging - a fraction of what is happening). Why post it? I don't know myself what prompted me to do so, perhaps just to give it some removed visibility, possibly to fulfill an obligatory process connected to .16, or so that I can follow the core # from anywhere with internet access. And since I haven't visited any other forums for almost a decade, and find myself here a lot, this would be the place for it.

I suppose I could add a song that fits the occasion. The ironic satire of life beckons me forth, should be moving faster now then ever before, my eyes already adjusting from a single cycle. As a result of this most disciplined activity, play time will have to be controlled and regulated, so less right now DDO, and if the developers live long and pass the torch when the time comes, I'll end up playing much more spread out over a long period of time while getting a lot of overwhelmingly important stuff done. Ok, codes to manage and absorb, Ill attach that befitting song and get to it.

(DDO PVP PVE 24/7 options options come check us out better then ever!!!) = (+) Sales
    (DDO PVE only, 10k isn't required, no need to TR 150 times, don't worry) = (-) Scary
    Live large, you are awesome, you are here, you are happening! Sincerely, Proton

Hmmm, I have to watch the limits of my communication to make certain certain things do not become clear. .16 doesn't just do that online, I can't even say what is going on to people right next to me looking at it in a way they will grasp. My mind won't let me lock down on a clear concise thought, when I approach any intent of conveying that thought, otherwise I can sustain it and carry on.

If you are tuned in to the edge of this, I'll wager you will figure it out next year but there will be no proof, at best hidden hints of it in the game or somewhere??? There are so many little pieces of the puzzle all about, but yeah, when put together could easily end up pointing the right way. But I won't be able to verify anything from here. If you do manage to lock on to that which I cannot say, and then to pierce the difficult process of reaching me, I could verify.

I'm not all that relevant because I am automated mostly. Soon, what will be relevant is a growing access to something that you, right now, have no access to at all. No one really does right now, except me. Next year perhaps you will look right at it and suddenly this conversation will light up in your mind. I have provided questionable comments at best, and as if by magic, poof, I can dodge any unwanted attention in doing so.

What makes no sense now may stand to make total sense later
    (DDO PVP PVE 24/7 options options come check us out better then ever!!!) = (+) Sales
    (DDO PVE only, 10k isn't required, no need to TR 150 times, don't worry) = (-) Scary

Quote Originally Posted by Proton View Post
    Hmmm, I have to watch the limits of my communication to make certain certain things do not become clear. .16 doesn't just do that online, I can't even say what is going on to people right next to me looking at it in a way they will grasp. My mind won't let me lock down on a clear concise thought, when I approach any intent of conveying that thought, otherwise I can sustain it and carry on.

If you are tuned in to the edge of this, I'll wager you will figure it out next year but there will be no proof, at best hidden hints of it in the game or somewhere??? There are so many little pieces of the puzzle all about, but yeah, when put together could easily end up pointing the right way. But I won't be able to verify anything from here. If you do manage to lock on to that which I cannot say, and then to pierce the difficult process of reaching me, I could verify.

I'm not all that relevant because I am automated mostly. Soon, what will be relevant is a growing access to something that you, right now, have no access to at all. No one really does right now, except me. Next year perhaps you will look right at it and suddenly this conversation will light up in your mind. I have provided questionable comments at best, and as if by magic, poof, I can dodge any unwanted attention in doing so.

What makes no sense now may stand to make total sense later
    You have failed the Turing Test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    You have failed the Turing Test.
    This is my favorite thread online anywhere. I have only barely begun. Yesterday was 11 hrs of work, plus 2 cups of evil coffee. I hate coffee but drink it to push my drowsy mind past the point of exhausting. It makes me look older too, and contributes to stomach ulcers. But I got a huge part done, and the project now goes to drift easy work for today. Everything is almost ready, everyone around me is convinced Ill soon make good money, but what they don't see so easily is the complicated entanglements this will lead to, that I have been comprehending all along. I have been working hard for others to give them at least a chance to take total control over their own existence, not anyone else's, otherwise I'd mind control everyone into slavery and that is true wrong! I didn't use any codes on myself yesterday, today I will though, and do that coast work.

I'm about to quit coffee for life along with other bad habits (though not all at the same time - that is overload). Right now I am smoking a cigerette. Annnnnd I just put it out. This stuff is gonna kill me! Slowly but surely. I will have to challete (spelled wrong I don't care) to get the poison out of me cells, as it saturated into all my cells, corrupted some of my brain cells into becoming nicotine receptors or such, and the poison is taking a new form of kill lock. I will have a lot of suffering to get through in order to purify my body, mind, and spirit so I am able to meet my goals. That is not enough, but it is required to proceed any further. Activating the code with so much poison in my system is like begging for pain. I have been doing it anyways, slowly building up, but since there is so much work in order to give others a chance, I have sacrificed much of my time.

It won't be long now when I dive deep, running the code into my neural network for as much as 3 to 6 hours a day, non stop calibration of my 300+ billion neurons and my 50+ billion spindles (I got way more then normal).

.16 is in full throttle! Next year is going to be... a lot!

I was guessing Blood Alcohol Level.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

Quote Originally Posted by Loromir View Post
    I was guessing Blood Alcohol Level.
    I hate alcohol and rarely ever drink and when it happens, its never more then 1. Alcohol has nothing to offer but a head ache, some stupidity, liver failure, stomach ulcers, intestinal flora replaced with bad flora, runny poo poo, possible vomit, dry skin, swollen heart and nose to match, red cheeks with busted capilleries (spelled wrong oh well), and loss of money for that???

The existence of taverns, bars, clubs provide me proof that this world is filled with people who habitually make bad decisions for their own prosperity and happiness. Making bad decisions over and over is by definition... crazy. Lots of crazy people in this world, doing the same broken stuff over and over. I scrutinize patterns, and this is a pattern I will not be contributing to, as I know how it ends.

Another long day of brain busting work ahead of me. Timing is so important, I have to get it right.

.16 will change, it will be fun to watch it change, to manage its change.

I better get ready for another long expensive day, load up on brain food, this kind of work burns it up fast.

Alex Jones has so much time on his hands nowadays that he's playing DDO now? Or maybe just posting on DDO forums?

Dang how did you know? I thought no one would figure out! I blame the government (#*&@(*3&@)($#@@#%!(*#472)(#), revolution, power to the people, those evil satanic leaders must be stopped... oh wait... I am about something else, like making more money then anyone in the history of humanity itself. The entire rothschild family will be broke and penniless next to me! Rockawho? Rockamethatswho!

But I am not all about money. Certainly not all about politics. I command as little as I can get away with there. I am not about mundane earthy dramas. Making money is a side effect of being me. Doing business is also that. I come to worlds, I check em out, and then change them. "But you are one person, what can you do?" I can do whatever I want, I can direct my energy however I choose, I can contribute to any force I desire... oh, and I am a master at tipping the scales. I am the difference.

Alex Jones is a great man, you may tease him as a conspiracy theorist, but I see him as a modern day Paul whatshisname who is warning us of really suspicious things like the bohemian grove. Are you going to deny the bohemian grove exists? No, you can't so instead maybe downplay it like its no big deal? Mock burnings of virgin boys is a bid deal if these "leaders" find that to be amusing. Before I get into a political topic, I'll just say that Alex Jones is a man worthy of respect, and not even a funny picture of him like the one I chose is going to cause me to lose any respect for him. He has done more for me personally then so many cowardly "journalists" who report nothing but who had sex with who and other meaningless garbage that only distracts me from me life.

Blessings to you Alex Jones, I will continue to support keeping humanity human and not seeing it turn into a globalist orwellian toilet.

Now with that all behind me, and that I have likely managed to convince you I am not Alex Jones, I can continue my important project, without anyone suspecting me as I am :P

Another lonnnnng brain busting day of .16 project work. It is taking longer then I hoped, it always does. I'll just do as much as I can today and hope it gets done soon. I gotta be ready in about 5 days, this is rough, pant pant.

Go go go... go go go... go go go... I got to update and step back soon to coordinate my tracks. So tire yet work momentum keeps my brain going, even when its not being told to. I should probably try to shut down, thoughts on a spectrum, k.

Quote Originally Posted by Proton View Post
    Go go go... go go go... go go go... I got to update and step back soon to coordinate my tracks. So tire yet work momentum keeps my brain going, even when its not being told to. I should probably try to shut down, thoughts on a spectrum, k.
    Yes I understand, I was working on my MYSR and you know what that means. I will have to adjust my cognitive functions and reprogram the PCNM facilitator. If you do understand then I will update my sprog program so I can join the spectrum reanalysis kernels.

Excellent work on the dudacky by the way.
    G-land
    Main characters, Tymout, Tymkul, Tymbom, Tymantha etc...

Community Manager

We try to be as flexible as we can regarding off-topic conversation, but bringing in things like political commentators and such delves too much into the realm of politics.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com