Default Returning player

Hiya all,

I've returned from a break (like 4 months), so just wanted to kinda catch up regarding gear. Is slavers gear still top tier? If not, what is the best gear at the moment? Should i buy any of the packs i didnt get, or just skip it for now?

Feelsgood to be back :9

You didn't miss that much in 4 month. You should be aware of the Ravenloft expansion then, this is roughly 1 year old and the gear, xp and fun is great.
    Then there was Disciples of rage Pack, also nice. And White Plume Mountain + an extra Bundle with goodies and the Falconry Tree. WPM quests are scattered through the epic lvls with White Plume at endgame. Both Packs are mostly fun, gear is nice, xp alright. Look up the single Updates on the wiki for details.
    You missed the Night Revels Event just now and if I am not mistaken Crytsal Cove.
    No biggies since they will come back next year.

Oh, and welcome back.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Cool, thanks. Will consider buying the ravenloft expansion. Do we know when we will get smacked with a new expansion?

Possibly end of 2019.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luxmus View Post
    Cool, thanks. Will consider buying the ravenloft expansion. Do we know when we will get smacked with a new expansion?
    I thought i read they were aiming for early next year on the sharn release.

Definately get ravenloft. Its very good. Not quite as good as motu was at release, but much much better than stormhorns was on release.

Quote Originally Posted by spyder7723 View Post
    I thought i read they were aiming for early next year on the sharn release.

Definately get ravenloft. Its very good. Not quite as good as motu was at release, but much much better than stormhorns was on release.
    I might be wrong about end of 2019. I heard different dates.