Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member Mindos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pocket Pita Plane
    Posts
    2,330

    Default WTB: Jinx's Vexation

    Buying Jinx's Vexation from Cursed Crypt. On Orien of course.


  2. #2
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Buying Jinx's Vexation from Cursed Crypt. On Orien of course.
    Once I've finished reinstalling DDO....I'll double check but fairly sure I've got one you can have. Character name to mail it to?
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

  3. #3
    Community Member Mindos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pocket Pita Plane
    Posts
    2,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Once I've finished reinstalling DDO....I'll double check but fairly sure I've got one you can have. Character name to mail it to?
    Brutefire. Thanks! You want/need anything?


  4. #4
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Brutefire. Thanks! You want/need anything?
    Nah. All good. May take another hour or so at least untill I can confirm one way or another. Net is on a go slow at the moment
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

  5. #5
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Damn. Either chucked or vendered it apparently. Not in TR cache or on Named armour Mule.

    Will keep an eye out over the next day or so as I need to do some serious inventory clearances across the whole pile of characters. May pitch up somewhere unexpected.

    Apologies
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

  6. #6
    Community Member Mindos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pocket Pita Plane
    Posts
    2,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Damn. Either chucked or vendered it apparently. Not in TR cache or on Named armour Mule.

    Will keep an eye out over the next day or so as I need to do some serious inventory clearances across the whole pile of characters. May pitch up somewhere unexpected.

    Apologies
    No worries, thanks for checking!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload