Community Member

Default Enhancement Split

Looking for some thoughts on enhancements, and what might be a good split.
    (Assuming human)

There's the first option with..
    41 pts in FB for storm's eye, and then the rest all thrown into ravager for t5's in that tree.

Or..
    31 pts in FB (stopping after death frenzy), and then t5's in ravager, but the rest thrown into occult?

Or..
    Some combination focusing primarily on occult, after the changes done to it, with the rest of the points in FB or ravager?

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Intensik; 11-04-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intensik View Post
    Looking for some thoughts on enhancements, and what might be a good split.
    (Assuming human)

There's the first option with..
    41 pts in FB for storm's eye, and then the rest all thrown into ravager for t5's in that tree.

Or..
    31 pts in FB (stopping after death frenzy), and then t5's in ravager, but the rest thrown into occult?

Or..
    Some combination focusing primarily on occult, after the changes done to it, with the rest of the points in FB or ravager?

Any thoughts?
    41 Frenzy Beserker 21 Ravager (Core 4 pain touch)
    then if possible go half orc and put 18 points into that tree for 20% to helpless and you also get an action rage boost for 40 melee power (for 2 ap) vs 30 melee power (for 3 ap)

but if not you have a few options human has the healing amp if you would like to invest in the tree for that, or you could invest into occult slayer or further invest into the frenzy beserker tree or ravager tree, 41fb 39 ravager or 41ravager 39fb. but the main thing i would recommend is at least 41 FB 21 Ravager, then you have 18 points which i chose to put into half orc, (i dont like cracking attack or hate or those attacks only Slaughter in Ravager tree) I also prefer T5 in FB for those crit numbers, but T5 is just as effective in Ravager I do agree for core Storms eye would be best though.
    Last edited by mroks28; 11-12-2018 at 01:16 AM.
    Characters: Mroks, Melghan, Yelhsa, Robotitan

I generally like to go frenzied berserker as the main tree with some racial & some occult slayer - OS has some nice passive defensive effects including the often-hilarious guard that makes spellcasters fall over.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.