DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician

Default DDOCast 535 - Update 40 Review pt 1

Arkat, Voodu & Patrick take a look at Update 40 with our review for Cloaked in Darkness, including Killing Time and The Night Revels!

Have thoughts on this show, ideas for round table topics, questions you’d like us to answer, or topics you’d like to see us debate? Leave us a comment, send us an email (ddocast@gmail.com) or give us a tweet (@ddocast)!

Check out www.ddocast.com for mp3 audio, our show calendar, archives, and more!

Want to support the show? You can feed the kobolds (give money) on our Patreon page! We use these gifts to support the show and give out prizes.

Game News - 2:48
    Community News - 15:40
    Lightning Post - 21:23
    Update 40 Review pt 1 - 23:14

Watch shows live at twitch.tv/ddocast

Update 40 Patch 1
    DDO Chronicle 304
    Voodu: How to Prioritize Past Lives
    Zombie Apocalypse
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

I like the new challenge style in the graveyard, far more rewarding while doing the key & chocolates farming, less lag & requires active engagement which is good.

The new framework one is pretty fun for revisiting an old stomping ground & looks great.

The only thing I'd adjust about the changes to how you get the ingredients is to switch one of the ones that grants almonds (both are very short & only on a 1x score) with one of the ones on a 3x score, so each ingredient type would have longer & shorter options.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.