Community Member

Default Dragonmark of shadow Feature missing.

Hi, I am the only one who is missing Dragonmark of Shadow for his Elf?
    My Elf can´t choose the Dragonmark of Shadow Feature, it´s not even shown in the list of "not available" Features, it´s just completly gone.
    Yes, it´s an Efl, not a Wood Elf.
    When I create a new Elf it´s still missing.
    When I create a Human or Half Elf or Gnome for example their Dragonmarks are there.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerklinge View Post
    Hi, I am the only one who is missing Dragonmark of Shadow for his Elf?
    My Elf can´t choose the Dragonmark of Shadow Feature, it´s not even shown in the list of "not available" Features, it´s just completly gone.
    Yes, it´s an Efl, not a Wood Elf.
    When I create a new Elf it´s still missing.
    When I create a Human or Half Elf or Gnome for example their Dragonmarks are there.
    Thank you very much.
    its a known issue. Lynnabel posted that they were trying to track it down - i do not recall if she said it was fixed in a upcoming patch or not
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    its a known issue. Lynnabel posted that they were trying to track it down - i do not recall if she said it was fixed in a upcoming patch or not
    Is this still an issue? I also cannot find any way to surface the Least Dragonmark for an Elf Bard????

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulminbore View Post
    Is this still an issue? I also cannot find any way to surface the Least Dragonmark for an Elf Bard????
    It sure is, even after update 40 patch 2 today. I can confirm that if you already have it on a character it still works normally, but if you do not, you cannot take it. Nor can you swap a feat to get it even if you do the Dragonmark quest in the Marketplace. My luck again, when I get to my elven racial TR lives, it's right when one of their best features is borked.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddinhead View Post
    It sure is, even after update 40 patch 2 today. I can confirm that if you already have it on a character it still works normally, but if you do not, you cannot take it. Nor can you swap a feat to get it even if you do the Dragonmark quest in the Marketplace. My luck again, when I get to my elven racial TR lives, it's right when one of their best features is borked.
    Funny how that works... found out about the issue during an ETR yesterday... was just looking for the feat to put back in place as I cycled through the levels... nope. Just gimpified. Time to invest in displacement scrolls, I guess.
    AUREON/ KEEPER 2006-2009 | CANNITH 2010 -
    Anaplian, Csimian
    , Tengram, Hackworth, Memenah, Helekye, Nabberfleish
    Brotherhood of the Wolf

I am having the same problem on Ghallanda. Submitted a ticket, but I guess it's just the waiting game now.