Manager, Customer Service CS_Alkaid's Avatar

Default Temporary Quest Closure: The Newcomers

The quest The Newcomers has been temporarily closed while we address an issue that is preventing quest completion. We will let you know when this quest is once again available. Thank you for your patience!
    I do respond to PMs, but please note that I can get backed up. If you need immediate assistance, please refer to the links below!
    ---
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, please visit help.standingstonegames.com
    Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Just wondering if this quest is still closed or not. Planning out some quests to run stuff I don't usually run and breaking up the monotony and this one is on my list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    Just wondering if this quest is still closed or not. Planning out some quests to run stuff I don't usually run and breaking up the monotony and this one is on my list.

Thanks
    Nope, not closed.

There are no currently lovked quests that I am aware of.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.