Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Fisty View Post
    I can agree with everything else you said but this, Since I bought Monk, its been nothing but nerfed not really 1 upgrade that lasts more then 2 months.

But what I'd like is the "LAG FIX" It's "High Time" in Requiro's words.
    It's getting old dying in raids and quests due to the massive lag.
    Because Monk was OP. I like their way to balance it. Every update they nerf Monk a little, and then look at their data. If data will show that monk is OP, then they nerf it again. They do the same with Warlock.

IMO Lag fix is something beyond SSG could do - too much money consume. Nevertheless if ever happen, that will be the best update ever...
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by stoerm View Post
    Player remembers. Player never forgets.
    I'm not native speaker

Community Member

Default Wood elf religion?

Maybe I missed it, or it's obvious, but are wood elves followers of the Undying Court? I'm curious what their favored weapon will be.

Quote Originally Posted by rngrfrst75 View Post
    Maybe I missed it, or it's obvious, but are wood elves followers of the Undying Court? I'm curious what their favored weapon will be.
    Wood Elves can follow any deities that the Elf race can follow, including Undying Court.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

They didn't nerf monks they fixed them. Wraps were still using the old calc from before they were made weapons.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Wood Elves can follow any deities that the Elf race can follow, including Undying Court.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    They didn't nerf monks they fixed them. Wraps were still using the old calc from before they were made weapons.
    Yea, but people don't want to accept that fact. I mean if handwraps were still non weapons Duality would only be +2w instead of +7w

Quote Originally Posted by Yamani View Post
    Yea, but people don't want to accept that fact. I mean if handwraps were still non weapons Duality would only be +2w instead of +7w
    Not that we don't accept the fact they are nerfing to help them so they can add more monk gear, but i just call BS on that it happens way too much.... Do the math yourself, how many times has a single class been nerfed and what class is it?¿ Thats my logic.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltEireson View Post
    I cant help but notice that there wasn't a single dev comment on the monk changes in response to the many comments from players about the changes other than that from Cordovan. No indication that they'd tested the changes to see how far it had dropped monk dps in heroic/epic/reaper, no note of how it was tested (if it was), no discussion about possible compromise or something other than that god awful +1 to hit replacement.
    This^

Yuck.

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened! Night Revels is live, too.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Ok it's a lame joke but...........

What do you get when you cross a drow with a wood elf?

"Woodrow"

Community Member

Default Bear Dye

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Wednesday, October 3rd to release Update 40: Cloaked in Darkness. Click here for the Release Notes. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon!
    Cordovan, We're getting cloaks, but we still can't dye our bear and wolf fur different colors. If we can get cloaks, can we get bear dye? #beardyematters

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Treok View Post
    Cordovan, We're getting cloaks, but we still can't dye our bear and wolf fur different colors. If we can get cloaks, can we get bear dye? #beardyematters
    #bearcloaksmetteraswelljustnotquiteasmuch

Is it intended that intimidate no longer works against ranged or caster mobs that are in plain view and within range of a tank? Because it used to work against ranged and caster mobs that weren't mindless such as plants or undead...As is this completely negates tanks and effectively destroys the high end reaper scene. Unless that was the real intent of the change.

Wow, that was a pretty long game patch download!

Quote Originally Posted by CeltEireson View Post
    I cant help but notice that there wasn't a single dev comment on the monk changes in response to the many comments from players about the changes other than that from Cordovan. No indication that they'd tested the changes to see how far it had dropped monk dps in heroic/epic/reaper, no note of how it was tested (if it was), no discussion about possible compromise or something other than that god awful +1 to hit replacement.
    The devs maintain a calculated silence on many issues. No dev comments will be made in threads asking about server merges, why Paladins and Fighters are excluded from the benefits of Epic Defensive Fighting due to the typing of the HP bonus, Monk nerfs, and a few others. Crickets and tumbleweeds are the only response to any questions about these issues, so the customers are left to speculate about them without any dev input.

Quote Originally Posted by Killonius View Post
    So the Falconry tree isn’t available for separate purchase with this update then?
    Give it about a year for store sales to die down, then they might introduce a way to buy them separately or earn them in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    sometimes you just want to light the players on fire, yanno?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12