Community Member

Default European Static Groups ?

Hello all,

Are there any European static groups or does anyone want to create / join one? I am based in Germany GMT + 2 and am available weekdays 6pm-8 pm so if anyone is interested in starting a group in this time zone let me know

Quote Originally Posted by DiGreyer View Post
    Hello all,

Are there any European static groups or does anyone want to create / join one? I am based in Germany GMT + 2 and am available weekdays 6pm-8 pm so if anyone is interested in starting a group in this time zone let me know
    Which server are you looking at?

I am usually on a bit later (8pm in Germany) always interested in grouping, as sometimes its nice to group with a group regularly. Admittedly the pug scene I feel is actually pretty good and I play with the same people often as it is.
    G-land
    Main characters, Tymout, Tymkul, Tymbom, Tymantha etc...

Community Member

I don't really have a main server. I heard Wayfinder is popular among German players, but I can go to whatever server i can find people to play with. Which server are u on ?

I don't really have a main server. I heard Wayfinder is popular among German players, but I can go to whatever server i can find people to play with. Which server are u on ?
    hmm I am on ghallanda, and there is a strong European presence here. Wayfinder I think is fairly empty as far as I know. Only got one toon there.
    G-land

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by skorpeon View Post
    hmm I am on ghallanda, and there is a strong European presence here. Wayfinder I think is fairly empty as far as I know. Only got one toon there.
    I have been on Wayfinder for a couple of days and haven't really seen any players or LFMs there. Well i guess I can give Ghallanda a try.

Community Member

Im interrested aswell.
    Im a danish player who have been looking for an euperian static grp for a while.
    Im a VIP and have all exspansions. I can play any weeknight.
    My primary server is Sarlona but i think its mainly american so im perfectly willing to give Ghalanda a try
    I really hope we can get this going.

Hablab

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by hablab View Post
    Im interrested aswell.
    Im a danish player who have been looking for an euperian static grp for a while.
    Im a VIP and have all exspansions. I can play any weeknight.
    My primary server is Sarlona but i think its mainly american so im perfectly willing to give Ghalanda a try
    I really hope we can get this going.

Hablab
    I'm also on Sarlona and agree with the fact it's mostly folks from the US. I live in the UK so would be great to join a european static group and i'm willing to try other servers. I'm free most weeknights after 7pm but I'm an hour behind you. Let me know if you've time and space!

Quote Originally Posted by mibbsy View Post
    I'm also on Sarlona and agree with the fact it's mostly folks from the US. I live in the UK so would be great to join a european static group and i'm willing to try other servers. I'm free most weeknights after 7pm but I'm an hour behind you. Let me know if you've time and space!
    OK sounds great, seems like there is some interest, I know my guild is always looking for more players and is very new player friendly also. I am sure if some EU people come across we can find homes and help get you on your feet.

Looking forward getting involved!
    G-land

Community Member

OK cool
    4 man is enough to get this started so lets iron out a day and time
    so we can get to the fun part: Class/role selection!

Me is a happy panda

Hablab

I have been on Wayfinder for a couple of days and haven't really seen any players or LFMs there. Well i guess I can give Ghallanda a try.
    Wayfinder is a ghost town and not really worth playing on if you don't already have established characters there.

Wayfinder used to be "the German server" but that is no longer the case. There are still German players there though, and some from other European countries as well. But even so there are rarely LFMs up at all, much less in what might be the area of GMT-0 hours. The server rarely has more than a few dozen players on in total, and if there are 4 LFMs up it's a rare moment. Due to the low population other play aspects suffer as well, such as the AH/ASAH having very little on them compared to a more populous server.

The people on Wayfinder are welcoming, but that's only valuable if they are playing when you want to play and have characters of the level of your characters. You'll find a much better MMO experience on any of the more populous servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    sometimes you just want to light the players on fire, yanno?

Community Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by skorpeon View Post
    OK sounds great, seems like there is some interest, I know my guild is always looking for more players and is very new player friendly also. I am sure if some EU people come across we can find homes and help get you on your feet.

Looking forward getting involved!

I'm going to make a switch over to the Ghallanda this weekend and set up a character to get myself started on the server.

You mentioned a guild that might be willing to take my new lonely soul in ?

Community Member

How did this project go? Any Argo players in a similar boat per chance?!