Default Character Sheet Changes

The changes on the Feat tab of the Character sheet definitely make looking through feats easier than it was.

With the Changes to Barbarian DR however, this info is no longer easily visible anywhere.

Can Barbarian DR Percentages (and Elemental Absorption) be added to the main screen of the Character Sheet, rather than having to look through all the other screens and inventory to work it out?
    Can we also have other damage types (Force, Light, Negative, Positive, Rust) added alongside the regular Elemental Resistances/Absorptions?
    Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Quote Originally Posted by glmfw1 View Post
    The changes on the Feat tab of the Character sheet definitely make looking through feats easier than it was.
    Agreed.

However, I wish there was a 3rd view, that would show feats from a Character Building perspective - which Feats were chosen (and at what level), which Feats were selected Class Feats, which Feats were auto-granted, etc etc. Sometimes very difficult to reconstruct how a character got where they are, etc. The current subcategories that breakdown Feats are really only useful from a technical analysis point of view - which, I gotta admit, I, for one, don't do very often.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    However, I wish there was a 3rd view, that would show feats from a Character Building perspective - which Feats were chosen (and at what level), which Feats were selected Class Feats, which Feats were auto-granted, etc etc.
    Does the game remember this info?
    Not being a regular Fred user, I don't know if he knows which feats you DID choose at a particular level, when working out what you can swap, or just which you would have been able to choose.
    If the game does record this, it would be useful to have a relevant view - it would help a lot with ERs followed by another Epic Life, by people wanting to run 3 lives in the same class in a row etc.

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Community Member

Not being a regular Fred user, I don't know if he knows which feats you DID choose at a particular level, when working out what you can swap, or just which you would have been able to choose.
    If the game does record this, it would be useful to have a relevant view - it would help a lot with ERs followed by another Epic Life, by people wanting to run 3 lives in the same class in a row etc.
    Fred knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    Fred knows.
    But he doesn't ~always~ tell you (spec. on older builds), and it's cludgey to go level by level to figure it out.

Community Member

Fred knows what level you took each feat. If you put in a feat to be replaced, he'll tell you your level split when you took that feat, and if it was a class feat, you can only take other class feats (eg monk, fighter, wizard, artificer). He'll also check if your ability scores, BAB, and level qualify you for feat prerequisites at that level.

Community Member

The game knows when you chose which feat, yes...because it wont let you swap out a feat with prereqs unless you already had the prereqs taken before the level you're trying to swap out

In which case, it should be easy enough for the Devs to add this info onto the character sheet, as an alternate view of Feats. Just display a list of expandable levels (1-30) and the Feats that were chosen/became active at each level.