Default Bank/Crafting Storage - change the display order when we deposit things into the ban

Bank/Crafting Storage - change the display order when we deposit things into the bank and bag storage box..

Please resort the list so when I put something into the bank it shows up in the first position of the first page... not the last position of the last page..
    It is moronic that we have to constantly flip pages to the end page to see our most recent activity.
    ..total waste of resource loading and time...

Currently I have all the storage upgrades purchased from the DDO Store.
    220 Shared bank slots... we can see 25 items/tab.. so a full shared bank is 9 tabs to flip through to get to the most recent item you just put in.

The Crafting shared storage is much worse..
    2045 items - 45 from VIP and 8 upgrades@250each.. but same per tab view limitation of 25/tab...
    Many items do not stack or stack poorly related to bags since it is based on Inventory stacks not bag stacks)
    so... 82 tabs.. of flipping.. to see the recent additions while flipping past all the old [expletive]

and the display is broken in that once you get over 1,000 items of xx the limit gets pushed off the display screen.

and yeah we can do a simplistic filter.. assuming you can remember enough of it to narrow it down for a singular item.. doesn't help much when you move multiple items.
    Especially when a simple implementation from Dev's to change it so that the last thing you put in goes to the first spot of the first tab instead of the last spot in the last tab.
    Jotmon -
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Argo-Jotmon(HC 28/42,EC 26/36,IC 17/15,RC 14/30), Jotlock(HC 38/42,EC 36/36,IC 15/15, RC 0/30)..
    and several once viable raiding alts dumped into the packmule stables..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Too bad I 'purchased' maximum character slots for my account, SSG has now chosen to cater the giveaway perks to benefit multiple freebie accounts instead of the paying customers.

"Page 1 of 82"

Whoa
    Sophie the Cat Burglar - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder

I also have 46 toons on my account

Doesn't take long to overload the bag deposit box..

1. Stack sizes are an issue... probles based on using inventory stacks instead of bag stacks.. many things stack better in bags
    Filgrees don't stack.. so pages of singles and duplicates.. 25 tabs of filigrees
    Pages of Khyber and siberys shards.. damn things are a pain to crunch in the stone of change.. wish they would fix that broken screwed up thing.. been years...
    shards seals scrolls...
    Jotmon -
    Argo-Jotmon(HC 28/42,EC 26/36,IC 17/15,RC 14/30), Jotlock(HC 38/42,EC 36/36,IC 15/15, RC 0/30)..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.
    Too bad I 'purchased' maximum character slots for my account, SSG has now chosen to cater the giveaway perks to benefit multiple freebie accounts instead of the paying customers.

Storage needs an overhaul.

I agree that we should be able to visualize beforehand the last thing we have stored in the bank. Or at least give us the opportunity to go to the last page in a click. Going from one to one until the last page is so ****** that is one of the reasons that make me think that designers never play. If they play, I do not believe that not one of them has a bank big enough to not know how awful it is to get to the last page.

But we also need more filters. Shared bank needs to be able to filter by type of item, and by ranges of item levels. Crafting bank needs to be able to filter by type of ingredient. I can not put greensteel ingredients in the crafting bank, for example. How can we visualize them in a group, if there is no filter for it? We desperately need filters to isolate ingredients from specific crafting packs / systems. Is not it stupid that in order to visualize all the filigrees you have to put ":" instead of being able to isolate them with a specific filter? Needless to say that other ingredients have ":" in the name besides the filigrees.

I admit that I hate the current interface of the shared bank, and that I would love to be changed to something like the AH interface, unifying it with the personal bank. But I will be content with more filters. We need better filters!

We also need to standardize the stacks in the crafting bank. It is stupid that some items are only stacked in numbers as small as 10. And let's not say those that do not stack at all, like the filigrees.

Store bags should be bta or unbound. Without excuses. There's no reason for them to be btc

Devs, please, this is very necessary! Improve the storage system!
    Last edited by Iriale; 08-13-2018 at 08:49 AM.
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

Community Member

Yes, please!

What we really need is an overhaul with filters like item type and minimum level range, and an increase of the number of slots from 220 to, say, 5000.

But in the meantime at least order them by modified date DESCENDING.
    Or open on page n by default instead of page 1.

Banking has moved from terrible to near-unusable since the introduction of pagination a couple of years ago.

Skipping immediately from 1st to last page or even opening on last opened page was convenient enough... but well, so much work, so few minions to do it.

Right now I preferred to have the item category list in a way I can directly interact with my gear equipped, because of the habit of switched items replacing the first freed inventory slot. I wished we could lock down accessoires etc. to one (or more) inventory charts so we do not have to either play jigsaw tetris or flip through those charts.

It just sucks.
    Last edited by zwiebelring; 08-13-2018 at 10:13 AM.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Community Member

I also always found it weird how in order to increase performance (assumingly) the bank only loads 25 of the 100ish items you have in the bank, but it does load the reincarnation cache containing 300+ items every time you talk to a banker. That could have been behind a different button...

Quote Originally Posted by Rull View Post
    I also always found it weird how in order to increase performance (assumingly) the bank only loads 25 of the 100ish items you have in the bank, but it does load the reincarnation cache containing 300+ items every time you talk to a banker. That could have been behind a different button...
    Indeed, it is totally asinine.
    Jotmon -

Quote Originally Posted by Rull View Post
    Need a separate option when opening bank that exclude TR cache. That way TR cache would not need loading when I'm just looking to remove something from my character bank or shared bank.

Or just improved bank space to be more like that in LotRO