Founder
    Enlightened Completionist

Post Back After Long Break

So, after a long break I decided to come back and check out the new adventure packs. I've decided to start the RR hamster wheel with Martens (my old Monk, but Warlock during the RRs). If you see me on and want to run some quest(s) feel free to give me a shout. So far I have been doing a lot of solo Heroic Elite quests, but company is always fun too, especially since I will have 39 lives to run now. As of this post I am level 9 on my first RR. I over cap my level so I will have to level to 10 later.

Code:
    Racial Reincarnation / Racial Completionist
    Races: Started 07/25/18 - Finished 00/00/00
    Aasimar* (1395)
    Dragonborn* (1295)
    Drow Elf  #Doing First#
    Dwarf
    Elf
    Gnome* (1295)
    Halfling
    Half-Elf* (995)
    Half-Orc
    Human
    Warforged

IRs
    Deep Gnome* (1295)
    Aasimar Scourge* (1295)

DDO Points needed 7,570
    39 Lives * 2500 Favor (625 DDOP) = 24,375 DDOP

Marten, my cleric is level 30 and willing to help with Raids and such, just shoot me a tell. He is not flagged for the Ravenloft Raid yet, so if anyone wants to help with that just give me a shout.

The only AP I don't have ATM is Disciples of Rage, but I can run everything else. Anyway, looking forward to see old friends and making some news one along the way.

PS - for some blasts from the past, check out my old video page
    Martens -The Enlightened One, Triple-Cubed Completionist, "Abbot Slayer," Mournlander (30 Monk Martens' 3.0 Build) * Marten (30 Cleric) Sarlona
    ** My IRL Epic **

Welcome back.

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

welcome back! I hope all is well with your health & family
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked at level 4!)

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    So, after a long break I decided to come back ....

Greets!!

The kiddos are just about getting old enough to addict them now, ain't they?
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Founder
    Enlightened Completionist

Default I Tried ;)

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    The kiddos are just about getting old enough to addict them now, ain't they?
    Greetings, back at ya!

I tried to get my son into it, he seemed excited. He really liked the Slayer areas. So, I bought him a few APs and started running with him, Waterworks ended that. Lol. He is still too hooked on ROBLOX I will try again later.
    Martens -The Enlightened One, Triple-Cubed Completionist, "Abbot Slayer," Mournlander (30 Monk Martens' 3.0 Build) * Marten (30 Cleric) Sarlona
    ** My IRL Epic **

Bounty Hunter

Welcome back. I run almost exclusively with real life friends or solo now but might join your group if we happen to be at the same level and I see an lfm.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    Welcome back. I run almost exclusively with real life friends or solo now but might join your group if we happen to be at the same level and I see an lfm.
    Hey how have you been? IT's been ages.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Hey how have you been? IT's been ages.
    Yeah I haven't been grouping as much as I used. Doing well - hope you and yours are doing well also. Hope to see you and your husband in a raid some time soon.