Default Temporary Quest Closure: Wrath of Earth

Update: Wrath of Earth has reopened.

We are temporarily closing Wrath of Earth to fix an issue that prevents completion of the dungeon and could result in players becoming unable to leave the area. The other quests in the Mists of Ravenloft adventure pack remain open. We understand that this means completion of the saga and flagging for later quests is not currently possible. We are working on a hotfix currently and hope to get it resolved before the weekend.
    Last edited by Cocomajobo; 08-03-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    We are temporarily closing Wrath of Earth to fix an issue that prevents completion of the dungeon and could result in players becoming unable to leave the area. The other quests in the Mists of Ravenloft adventure pack remain open. We understand that this means completion of the saga and flagging for later quests is not currently possible. We are working on a hotfix currently and hope to get it resolved before the weekend.
    Does this include fixing the crippling lag in the quest?

Quote Originally Posted by edrein View Post
    No. The only thing being changed currently is fixing a bug that places players into an empty plane when entering the dungeon.

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

I turn down my graphics for that one; it helps a bit.
    Balladeer Blackcloud (don't step on my Blue Slaad shoes!), Phantom Company (now you see us, now you don't).
    My Alts on Sarlona include Archi Medes, Pythagoras (Knows the Angles!), Techmech, Deepshade, and Doctrine.

Nuts, I am just about to be at a point to take level 12 as I've been enjoying doing the Borovian Series each racial life. To me the Saga was just a bonus. Now it looks like I'll only be able to do Wizards of Wine and Berez.

Hopefully, we see something soon (tm).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    No.

OH BOY, I have a new sig quote.

Sorry COCO couldn't be helped, It's against my own code to quote a dev but......
    Last edited by Lagin; 08-02-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Wrath of Earth has reopened.