Default Level 20-27 sentient weapon options?

What are you guys using for your sentient weapon from 20-27? I just hit 20 on a DC GOO warlock and am having trouble coming up with any good options.

Thanks!
    Khyber: Furian <|> Puddingforge <|> Fingerstyle <|> Griefling <|> Cowpox

Default What I use.

From 20-26 I use an Epic Elyd Edge with 4 pc Eye of Beholder and 2 pc Melony's Melody main hand & a CC Scepter with Radiance and Insightful Radiance (Light Lore on a Ring) in off-hand

26-29 I use a LToEE Acid Scimitar in main and LGS Tier 2 +15 Cha, +7 Insightful Cha in off-hand. With a main-hand swap in LGS Vaccuum +15 Int, +7 Insightful Cha, +2 Exc Cha to stack Vulnerability on Red Names.

29-30 Nightmother's Scepter with 4 pc Eye of the Beholder and 3 pc Melony's Melody main hand and LGS Vaccuum in off-hand. Sometimes I use the Legendary Mutilator of Minds in off-hand but it's been a while.
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature". Mokune (Guild Leader of Pandora's Box on Khyber), Iquitz, Returning, Thaumat, Ketzerisch, Xhiron, Koanoak et al...

Nice, i was considering that one (Elyd Edge).. but was hoping there was something better.

If i happen to already have the stuff to upgrade a Bejeweled Letter Opener, that would be the same as Elyd Edge but includes efficient metamagic and healing amp. I probably don't though... but it's possible (can't check right now.) I might have the stuff to upgrade a timeblade also... just for Freedom of Movement. I'm not sure that's worth it though.
    Khyber: Furian <|> Puddingforge <|> Fingerstyle <|> Griefling <|> Cowpox