View Poll Results: Which heroic raid are you most interested in learning?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chronoscope

0 0%
  • Vault of Night / Plane of Night

0 0%
  • Titan / Twilight Forge

1 11.11%
  • Zawabi's Revenge / Against the Demon Queen

0 0%
  • Shroud

0 0%
  • Tempest's Spine

1 11.11%
  • Hound of Xoriat

0 0%
  • Vision of Destruction

0 0%
  • Master Artificer

0 0%
  • Lord of Blades

0 0%
  • Tower of Despair

1 11.11%
  • Ascension Chamber (Abbot)

2 22.22%
  • Any

4 44.44%

Default Noob Raid Night on Cannith

Well after zero positive replies to my previous question about guilds running older raids, I figure I may as well try to organize a raid night for all people like myself who are interested in running some of the older raids just for the sake of learning how they work. Years ago a friend and I self-taught ourselves to do the Titan raid by constantly posting random PUGs and retrying (many, many times, LOL, but it was fun).

There's many raids I've never done that I'd really like to (house C raids, VoD, hound, abbot, ToD, etc) so if you're like minded and would like to try to hack your way through some of them (or even better, if you know one and you don't mind teaching), send me a PM or reply here, and let's see if we can organize a convenient night to try one out. I think the Hound is a good place to start.

Update:

Responses are coming in slowly :-), tentatively aiming at a Hound of Xoriat group for Aug 3 at 9PM EDT (0100 UTC), to give plenty of time for more folks to find this thread in the forums. I have a L22 arti that I'm intending to use. From a quick scan of the wiki page, it sounds like one or more healers and a bard and/or wizzy for buffs would be nice, and someone with high intim to tank the boss, but if we're just running on normal I expect this isn't essential.
    Last edited by Sarkastik; 07-23-2018 at 02:33 PM.

I'd join and chip in with my limited knowledge. Euro time zone, FWIW.
    Don't feed the trolls.
    Praise the Dark Six and pass the heals to pure melees.
    Full feat tree; Cannith; change; merger; evil; win; minmaxing; FotM; deja vu; Kobolds.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online ~ Nude Song and Gnarled Onions

Community Member rikkitikkitarvi's Avatar

I would potentially join depending on the time and the level requirements of the characters.

I'm interested, I still have about a week's worth of vacation left.

Quote Originally Posted by Drecas View Post
    I'm interested, I still have about a week's worth of vacation left.
    Three or four people expressing interest so far, so I don't think this is going to happen in the time you have left for vacation. Do you have free weekends/evenings when you're back at work? Friday or Saturday evening EST would be my first suggestion for times.

Update:

Responses are coming in slowly :-), tentatively aiming at a Hound of Xoriat group for Aug 3 at 9PM EDT (0100 UTC), to give plenty of time for more folks to find this thread in the forums. I have a L22 arti that I'm intending to use. From a quick scan of the wiki page, it sounds like one or more healers and a bard and/or wizzy for buffs would be nice, and someone with high intim to tank the boss, but if we're just running on normal I expect this isn't essential.