Community Member

Default New Player looking for a guild

Hi everyone, been playing off and on for past several weeks and I settled on this server because from what I am reading this is the new player server.

I played years ago but its been so long that I don't remember anything so its more or less a brand new game again to me, that being said I am having a blast.

I noticed there is not lot of chat going on in general which surprises me some, unless there is another chat channel I am not aware of. I see players running around here and there but not many.

I would like to know is there new player guilds on this server where people will take in newer players and show them the ropes and help them level. Not looking for handouts or anything just all around helpful and established guild.

I am not even sure the class I play is going to be something I stick with for long, I play strimtom's archer build and it seems to be doing ok at level 4.

So if anyone has any recommendations for guilds let me know here or in game with my character Kitarias Bloodstrife.

Thank you

Community Member

Alrighty, thanks anyways!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insanebarb View Post
    Hi everyone, been playing off and on for past several weeks and I settled on this server because from what I am reading this is the new player server.

I played years ago but its been so long that I don't remember anything so its more or less a brand new game again to me, that being said I am having a blast.

I noticed there is not lot of chat going on in general which surprises me some, unless there is another chat channel I am not aware of. I see players running around here and there but not many.

I would like to know is there new player guilds on this server where people will take in newer players and show them the ropes and help them level. Not looking for handouts or anything just all around helpful and established guild.

I am not even sure the class I play is going to be something I stick with for long, I play strimtom's archer build and it seems to be doing ok at level 4.

So if anyone has any recommendations for guilds let me know here or in game with my character Kitarias Bloodstrife.

Thank you
    I sent you an ingame guild invite

I recommend you try one of the more active guilds first and get a flavor for it, and be prepared to change guilds if it doesn't feel right and you end up playing with others that suit you more ... there shouldn't be any hard feelings doing that. I've always run in my own (mostly-) solo guild, which in hindsight was a mistake, I wish I'd at least played in an active guild first to at least try it out, before striking out on my own.

There are several very active guilds on the server, I'm not in any position to recommend one over another, but if you check the recruiting threads here in the forums, or even just send a tell to someone in a guild that you see online, I don't think you can go wrong.

Good luck!