Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I will not be able to host Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Raidfest this week, September 19-20. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week

Community Member

Default Thank you! See you October 3rd

Thank you, will be there October 3rd!!!!

I will not be able to host raids this Thursday and Friday, October 10-11. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week

Default Now hosting public raids 5 days a week!

I am happy to announce changes to our public raid schedule, which now include 5 days of raids a week!

Featuring a new lineup for Nimvind's Monday and Tuesday night raids that now include Strahd and Killing Time.

Newly added Saturday afternoon raids (EU players join us!) that include Project Nemesis, Killing Time and VON 5-6.

Our raids are always newbie-friendly and first timers welcome. Please let us know if you are new and we are happy to explain how the raid works.

See the OP for full event details.

We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and the High Lords of Malkier
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 10-16-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    I am happy to announce changes to our public raid schedule, which now include 5 days of raids a week!

Featuring a new lineup for Nimvind's Monday and Tuesday night raids that now include Strahd and Killing.

Newly added Saturday afternoon raids (EU players join us!) that include Project Nemesis, Killing Time and VON 5-6.

Our raids are always newbie-friendly and first timers welcome. Please let us know if you are new and we are happy to explain how the raid works.

Much love,
    Glad to see you guys officially adding PN to the rotation. I've jumped in with Nim for a few of the Saturday runs already.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post

Featuring a new lineup for Nimvind's Monday and Tuesday night raids that now include Strahd and Killing Time.

Much love,
    Thanks to the whole crew for hosting! Always a mix of comedy and education, seeing things most of us wouldn't see without you guys/gals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123