Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default No Thursday-Friday Raids this week, January 23-24

No Thursday-Friday raids this week, January 23-24. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week

No Sunday early raids for this weekend (2 February), due in part to very hectic RL, and in part to my poor health resulting from said hectic RL. I always have to push too hard just after pay day and it takes its toll on my energy for gaming.

Sunday raids will be back on 9 February, we hope to see you then and sorry for this week's inconvenience!
    .: Sarlona - High Lords of Malkier : Reaper Life 1, 2 , and 3 alumnus : My Twitch : Trans and Proud : (she/they please) :.
    .: Inamorata (Heroic x2/Epic Completionist) / Signalmixer (Vorpal Queen) / Darkchylde-1 (Fiend Voodulock) / Tenpercenter (Bowhealer 2020) / Groundloop : Plus so many others! :.

Quote Originally Posted by TDarkchylde View Post
    No Sunday early raids for this weekend (2 February), due in part to very hectic RL, and in part to my poor health resulting from said hectic RL. I always have to push too hard just after pay day and it takes its toll on my energy for gaming.

Sunday raids will be back on 9 February, we hope to see you then and sorry for this week's inconvenience!
    RL issue always trump gaming. Take care of yourself and get better.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Default Friday night raids will be at 10pm ET tonight, February 7

Friday night raids will be an hour later than normal tonight, February 7 and will begin at 10pm ET

Happy Valentines Day Sarlona!

Tonight's raid lineup will be Mark of Death, Fire on Thunder Peak, Temple of the Deathwyrm and Riding the Storm Out at 9pm ET

There won't be Sunday early raids tomorrow (16 February) due to client updating issues. Sometimes being on a metered connection sucks, you know?
    .: Sarlona - High Lords of Malkier : Reaper Life 1, 2 , and 3 alumnus : My Twitch : Trans and Proud : (she/they please) :.
    .: Inamorata (Heroic x2/Epic Completionist) / Signalmixer (Vorpal Queen) / Darkchylde-1 (Fiend Voodulock) / Tenpercenter (Bowhealer 2020) / Groundloop : Plus so many others! :.

Sometimes being on a metered connection sucks, you know?
    OUCH!

And I complain about my ISP...

No Monday raids tonight, February 17. Bunch of people can't log on and our guild ship has been frozen 45 minutes.

Default No Thursday-Friday raids this week, February 27-28

No Thursday-Friday raids this week, February 27-28. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week

Default For those in NON-US timezones:

Our Daylight Savings Time change was today here in the US, so for non-US players, they'll be one hour earlier than usual for the next few weeks til the rest of the world catches up.

So plan to be around one hour early if you want in on today's Sunday Early Raids, and the other High Lords raids for a bit!

Our Daylight Savings Time change was today here in the US, so for non-US players, they'll be one hour earlier than usual for the next few weeks til the rest of the world catches up.

So plan to be around one hour early if you want in on today's Sunday Early Raids, and the other High Lords raids for a bit!
    Thanks for heads up, would be LOTS of )ö) otherwise.

Can i suggest that fire on thunder peak be moved to last in order either on Friday raids or Sunday.

People participating in Friday have to drop halfway through Sunday or use timer, and in a way can lose spot in raids after FoTP.

Two items of note:

1. There will be no Sunday early raids on 22 March, as I'm going to be celebrating my birthday. The kitchen will be a war zone and I'm gonna be in the middle of it.

2. Starting on 29 March, the order of Sunday early raids will be changed. I'm going to move Fire on Thunder Peak to be the last raid run since it's also run on Friday nights. So it'll be LH HoX, LR1 Tempest's Spine, LH Baba's Hut, then R1 FTP.

No Thursday-Friday raids this week, March 19-20. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week

Two items of note:

1. There will be no Sunday early raids on 22 March, as I'm going to be celebrating my birthday. The kitchen will be a war zone and I'm gonna be in the middle of it.

2. Starting on 29 March, the order of Sunday early raids will be changed. I'm going to move Fire on Thunder Peak to be the last raid run since it's also run on Friday nights. So it'll be LH HoX, LR1 Tempest's Spine, LH Baba's Hut, then R1 FTP.
    1. HAPPY B-DAY!
    If police does not show up, it was not proper party.

2. Thank you for listening to my selfish request.

Community Member Meltone_revenants's Avatar

I, Nimvind Dirgesinger Esquire Senior Jr the third, will be cancelling my raids this Saturday early!
    Yo, Nimvind loves you if you love him back

Sorry for the really short notice, but I'm having issues with my hotspot and won't be able to host raids today (5 April.)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234