Talking Raid Nights with the High Lords of Malkier!

The High Lords of Malkier host many public raid events every week. These events are not as formal as our teaching raids, but are newbie friendly and we're happy to teach first-timers what they need to know to learn the raids. If you're interested in running with and getting to know the High Lords, our public raids are a great place to start! People who regularly join our public raids often get invited to our other guild raid nights when we have space. Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

Raid Schedule
    Monday 10pm EST - Legendary Shroud
    Tuesday 10pm EST - Legendary Shroud
    Thursday 9pm EST - Thursday Night Abbotfest with heroic Abbot
    Friday 9pm EST - Friday Night Raidfest with MOD, DOJ, RSO

Details:

Monday and Tuesday Legendary Shroud
    What: Legendary hard Shroud
    When: Monday and Tuesday nights 10pm EST
    Where: Meridia
    How: click on the lfm at 10pm EST. First come first served, we do not take reservations. Level 23+ please. Must have run Creeping Death and To Curse the Sky to be flagged. Please do not be anonymous when hitting the lfm.

Thursday Night Abbotfest

What: heroic elite Abbot raid (Accursed Ascension)
    When: every Thursday night at 9pm EST
    Where: Upper Necropolis
    How: click on the lfm at 9pm EST. First come first served, we do not take reservations. Must be flagged. No level restrictions. Please do not be anonymous when hitting the lfm.

If you're new, here's how to flag for heroic Abbot. It requires some effort to flag, but this classic raid contains some unique and coveted loot that is still relevant by today's standards! Abbot is kind of a tricky raid and can be difficult or impossible to learn in a pug since this raid isn't pugged much any more. So if you've been wanting to learn abbot or you're farming for loots then please join us! We usually run 2 Abbot raids each event.

Friday Night Raidfest
    What: Mark of Death, Defiler of the Just and Riding the Storm Out
    When: every Friday night at 9pm EST
    Where: Upper Necropolis, Amrath and the Marketplace
    How: click on the lfm at 9pm EST. First come first served, we do not take reservations. Must be flagged. You must be at least level 27 to enter RSO but we will take 24+ for MOD and Defiler.

What you will need for each raid...
    MOD: Flag by running the 4 Orchard of the Macabre quests on epic. Bring remove curse potions. Level 24+ please.
    Defiler: Flag by running Archons' Trial, Demon Assault and Devil's Details in Amrath. Level 24+ please.
    RSO: No flagging required. Bring electrical absorption gear and twist in energy sheath (electrical version). Recommended 1000+ hp. Level 27+ only.

Saturday Teaching Raids

During the winter and spring, we also host Saturday teaching raids for new players. Our teaching raid series has concluded for 2018 but we hope to bring back teaching raids again in January 2019! Check out our collection of teaching raid videos in the Guides & Strategies forum here.

We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and the High Lords of Malkier
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 08-16-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Community Member

I'd love to come, but I live in Europe so your 9pm is 3 at night for me. Would it be possibly for you to do a raid evening once in a while? *puppy eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
    I'd love to come, but I live in Europe so your 9pm is 3 at night for me. Would it be possibly for you to do a raid evening once in a while? *puppy eyes*
    lol, sry all our raids are in the evening US time zones. Not enough High Lords on during the day to try to get daytime raids going. Hopefully you can join us sometime if you ever have an episode of insomnia

I will be out of town and out of game for portions of the next 2 weeks and won't be able to host Thursday or Friday raids. So that means the next Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Raidfest will be July 26-27.

Monday and Tuesday Legendary Shrouds will continue uninterrupted

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    I will be out of town and out of game for portions of the next 2 weeks and won't be able to host Thursday or Friday raids. So that means the next Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Raidfest will be July 26-27.

Friday Raids are back on for tonight, July 20!

No Thursday Abbot on August 2 or 9.
    No Friday Raids on August 3 or 10.

Had a busy schedule this summer, but Thursday Abbotfests and Friday Night Raidfests are back starting tonight!