Thread: No Bait...

Default No Bait...

Poor Mimics don't know where to go... no bait in the store as of yet

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf1 View Post
    Poor Mimics don't know where to go... no bait in the store as of yet
    Bump -- no mimic bait available in ddo store for the mimic event? Perhaps the Dev responsible is stuck in its sticky goo?

Quote Originally Posted by Paisheng View Post
    Bump -- no mimic bait available in ddo store for the mimic event? Perhaps the Dev responsible is stuck in its sticky goo?
    I was trying to free myself from the mimics that attacked me on the way here. Lucky me that Red Pandas get a bonus to saves.

They should be available now.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post
    I was trying to free myself from the mimics that attacked me on the way here. Lucky me that Red Pandas get a bonus to saves.

Welcome to the insanity.

As another new Dev. would you please stand up and introduce yourself.
    Last edited by GoldyGopher; 06-14-2018 at 02:39 PM.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post
    Welcome to the insanity.

As another new Dev. would you please stand up and introduce yourself.

Oh hi!

I'm kind of new/old. I worked on DDO QA a few years ago, and now I'm back working with Cordovan and Tolero. We also play table top together, of which I a) always make the best choices, and b) have never failed to execute a plan and c) have just attempted a bluff on a) and b), please roll Sense motive.

As for D&D in general, I've played everything from AD&D up to the current edition, generally my characters have a personality first then I do class build arounds them. The current campaign I'm playing in is a Tiefling Paladin that's very much like Renegade Shepard from Mass Effect.

Also, I like red pandas.

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

Thumbs up

Oh hi!

I'm kind of new/old. I worked on DDO QA a few years ago, and now I'm back working with Cordovan and Tolero. We also play table top together, of which I a) always make the best choices, and b) have never failed to execute a plan and c) have just attempted a bluff on a) and b), please roll Sense motive.

As for D&D in general, I've played everything from AD&D up to the current edition, generally my characters have a personality first then I do class build arounds them. The current campaign I'm playing in is a Tiefling Paladin that's very much like Renegade Shepard from Mass Effect.

Also, I like red pandas.

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Oh hi!

Also, I like red pandas.
    Welcome back then

Thanks for your prompt response.
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    When it comes right down to it, a Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorcerer. You give up some of the damage and self sustain from being a Sorc for the advantage of being able to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.

Community Member

Dev saves are the best, they stack with everything including other dev saves.

Community Member

I worked on DDO QA a few years ago...
    I love your sense of humor. Welcome to the team!

Oh hi!

Also, I like red pandas.
    Welcome back. Could we please get a red panda as a pet.

Oh hi!

Also, I like red pandas.
    Thank you so much for your fast response, and Love Me some Red Panda!!! I second can we have them for pets!! And Welcome back to the Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf1 View Post
    Thank you so much for your fast response, and Love Me some Red Panda!!! I second can we have them for pets!! And Welcome back to the Team
    I ALSO love me some Red Panda...Express ^*
    "Unexplained noises are best left unexplained."
    -John Bellairs-

Community Member

Oh hi!

Also, I like red pandas.
    Hi Welcome,
    I was sad when someone stole your unicycle.

oooh red pandas as pets, that's a good idea.

Why would someone steal my unicycle?!