Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It finishes too soon to make an item
    OkarisRage, big fat purple wolf (because no need to bear with the new feat-getting past lives of druid and pdk so my artificer is better <3)

2017 DDO Players Council Starla70's Avatar

yes it does, takes 4 or 5 to get a item you want.
    Argonnessen main server/Kachinna, Dannu, KKenzi, Shanahann, Kaystrra, Fnorr, and Kyliestar toons

Your Dice really do hate you.

I get about enough tokens to get 2 items per event cycle, pick quests that have a lot of chests and you should do fine, not sure why it would take you that long to get enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Mimic Hunt is back! Now through June 20th.

DDO chronicle has end date as the 22nd, but here you say 20th, which is accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by skaught78 View Post
    Any chance of maybe like, having some decent items next time around? This event is more of a nuisance than anything, but wouldn't be so if there were some reasonable good items for trade.
    The mimic event items are some of the best of any event IMO. Belts are awesome with lots of HP's that stack with vitality, since the belt has no vitality, and the cloak is awesome, at least the 4th level one is, procs ALOT, am still wearing the 4th level one at 13th level and it still procs, would be wearing a higher level one, but I don't have any but the 4th level on the cloak so far. Necklace is a bit ... meh ... but the belt and cloak are awesome.

I'm not doing it right obviously that's why. Or real life gets in the way.

Now that we have the option to turn it off, can we have MIMIC FRENZY back? That would make farming it a LOT easier
    OkarisRage, big fat purple wolf (because no need to bear with the new feat-getting past lives of druid and pdk so my artificer is better <3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12