Default void endless cold longbow dr breaking issues

have good slotted in, dont pypass dr devils, orthon,s titans, golems, abishais, needle friends, mounds and many others on ravenloft quests
    mettaline arrows/morphic/ligned arrows not working with it eighte,r cant pypass dr raid posses or any mobs in shroud, shadows in strahd etc
    fix it please! ty
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Arise in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    have good slotted in, dont pypass dr devils, orthon,s titans, golems, abishais, needle friends, mounds and many others on ravenloft quests
    mettaline arrows/morphic/ligned arrows not working with it eighte,r cant pypass dr raid posses or any mobs in shroud, shadows in strahd etc
    fix it please! ty
    It's WAI. All monsters you list have resistance to cold damage, which is the damage type of the Void long bow. The only way to deal full damage to these things with Void is to have a Water Sorceror cast imbue elemental weakness or a Druid to hit them with Mantle of the Icy Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by gwonbush View Post
    It's WAI. All monsters you list have resistance to cold damage, which is the damage type of the Void long bow. The only way to deal full damage to these things with Void is to have a Water Sorceror cast imbue elemental weakness or a Druid to hit them with Mantle of the Icy Soul.
    no its not way, i have good slotted with in and if i read on weapon what damage it pypass its says good , when i have morphic arrows activated says good, slashing, blunt, piercing, with mettaline arrows activated, says good + all mettaline damage types
    literally best bow in game, same time usless cos it breaks no dr
    Last edited by nolifer1; 06-17-2018 at 02:36 PM.
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Arise in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

no its not way, i have good slotted with in and if i read on weapon what damage it pypass its says good , when i have morphic arrows activated says good, slashing, blunt, piercing, with mettaline arrows activated, says good + all mettaline damage types
    literally best bow in game, same time usless cos it breaks no dr
    What's stopping you isn't DR, it's Energy Resistance.
    Because the bow's damage type is some form of energy (Cold), it's affected by energy resistance the same way the druid's Flame Blade is.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    What's stopping you isn't DR, it's Energy Resistance.
    Because the bow's damage type is some form of energy (Cold), it's affected by energy resistance the same way the druid's Flame Blade is.
    by adding good damage it should pypass good dr, like any weapon in game....
    Arise in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

by adding good damage it should pypass good dr, like any weapon in game....
    You're bypassing the DR/Good just fine.
    You're not bypassing the X Cold Resist.

Because it's not Cold Resist/Good, it's just Cold Resist.

The damage is typed as Cold, and not split into two (like, say, Flame Strike, that deals untyped and fire damage).
    Because it's Cold Damage, Cold Resist applies, before any Damage Reduction does.