Default Discount on “Select Adventure Packs”

It would be much more convenient for VIPs/people who already own most content if there was a list of packs on sale. I’m VIP but have a mixed static groups, and a bunch of us have different packs, so no one of us can easily see which packs are on sale to make recommendations to others. It seems like it would be a pretty quick fix to list the packs on sale.

There are a number of reasons to have a free alt account - this is not among the foremost of them, but I guess it can be tossed on the heap.

For the current sale, the answer to your question is...

o Sorrowdusk
    o Sharn
    o Phiarlan
    o 3-Barrel Cove
    o Tangleroot

Of those, 3BC (@ 556 DP, down from 695) is the one you should shoot for first, hands down. The others all have their pros/cons, but 3BC has very few (if any) cons.

(@ Devs - For the above reason (and others), I wish the "bought" items were greyed-out, and not simply missing from the list. Just a thought.)

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Sounds like it's a repeat of this sale: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...dventures-quot
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Thought something felt familiar - thx for link!