Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you Dom and Nuuka for filling in on the r3 killing time (70min) tonight (as well as Creep for coming yesterday to our spontaneous shortman reaper KT, and Stick for the spontaneous r2!) Was an exciting ending tonight and a couple fun evenings in a row! U guys rule!

Last edited by Ladywolf; 01-18-2019 at 02:14 AM.
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

Great job done by everyone! I can honestly say the reaper runs at KT over the past 2 days are the most fun I've had in game for a while. This raid is not for the faint of heart and R3 is a solid accomplishment. Thank you to everyone that participated and onward to R5!
    Last edited by dg_evil; 01-18-2019 at 01:03 AM.
    Khyber -- Proud Leader of Lava Divers -- Benton, Fastlain, Gord, Ehlonna others.

Grats, Divers!
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Default Too hot to handle

We tried the new Sharn raid tonight on normal. It was interesting and challenging (especially at the end! ). We were unfortunate in that the only loot we got was artifact goggles (one item) Someone mentioned that the devs plan on making the raid easier in a few days but hopefully they don’t change much. Pj posted the video in our general discord

Last edited by Ladywolf; 05-16-2019 at 02:14 AM.
    Day 1 Founder

Lava Divers - Khyber

Default KT R4, hard 2h2h

Had a fun time today raiding. Screenshots below. Thanks Ozz for joining us on the KT!

Uh the deaths in 2h2h are from when the tank decided to jump in the lava on phase 3 (a TRUE guild leader of Lava Divers! #myguildleader)

Last edited by Ladywolf; 06-09-2019 at 04:18 PM.
    Day 1 Founder

Lava Divers - Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    . Thanks Ozz for joining us on the KT!
    I did not join Benton Kidnapped me LOL
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 76. Ozzugly 40, 44, 19, 36, 102. EvilOzz 33, 38, 6, 17, 47. Ozzistheworst 31, 32, 9, 1, 14. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Uh the deaths in 2h2h are from when the tank decided to jump in the lava on phase 3 (a TRUE guild leader of Lava Divers! #myguildleader)

]
    Well, the tank probably would have been able to see where he was going if he didn't have 20 forge wraiths on him. #wherewerethetrashers (j/k)

It was a good day of raiding and loads of fun. Thanks for everyone that came along and especially those that stuck through the 90 minute r4 kt that felt like 180 minutes.

Now, who is ready to sign up for reaper 2H2H?
    Khyber -- Proud Leader of Lava Divers -- Benton, Fastlain, Gord, Ehlonna others.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    I did not join Benton Kidnapped me LOL

I did not join Benton Lichnapped me LOL

Fixed it for ya Ozz.

Default Wow.. You're still playing/around

Had a fun night on monday doing R5 Baba (74 min) and R4 Strahd (92 min). We'll bump up the difficulties as we go along and improve that time. Anyway thanks to those who joined!

Heya there Rhyes... Omg.. you're still here/playing after all this time..

That is dedication.

If you want to do some 'new things/games' let me know.. send me a private message here on the forums. I got something quite good lined up.

Otherwise.. best wishes.. see ya around.

Vyr Vandalous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12