Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default AVBG looking for 2 starting July 1st

Some of you may have seen (probably not) our little Wayfinder guild group's videos on YouTube (look up Dirty William if you're curious).

Well, we've decided to TR on July 1st and are looking for 2 new people to complete our 6 person group. Currently 3 of the 4 of us are doing some Warlock variation. The 4th is undecided, but you could be whatever makes you happy (this is a game afterall, have fun!).

We meet on 8AM CST Sunday mornings for 2 hours. We will be running everything on reaper and will be lvl 2 when we start (eating some daily dice gems to get there).

Thanks for taking the time to read!

-Mmmmmm

Still looking for a couple more! Some of us will be on Sunday morning doing our TRs and what nots. Send a message to Mmmmmmmm if you’re bored and want any info.

Community Member

Are you exclusively looking for multi-lifers? I could put together a first lifer to run with you guys if not. Let me know!
    I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that most, if not all, games are broken to some extent.
    One should not complain about them if one cannot fix them.
    I, for one, should take this to heart as I embark upon another journey through this game.

Quote Originally Posted by M113k7262 View Post
    Are you exclusively looking for multi-lifers? I could put together a first lifer to run with you guys if not. Let me know!

Nope! Bring/play what you want. 3 of us will be 3rd+ lifers and our 4th is a first life arty.
    Thanks for the response! We are starting this Sunday at lvl 2 so we can start reaper stuff day 1, just so you know.

Community Member

Ok, my character's name is Soter. He is a level 2 Aasimar Cleric. I haven't played a cleric since Halflings first got the Dragonmark of Healing! Not sure how well I'll do but I'll try to keep up with you guys! See you Sunday at 8am!
    I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that most, if not all, games are broken to some extent.
    I, for one, should take this to heart as I embark upon another journey through this game.

Good to have you on board!

Now there's still room for 1. Surely someone out there wants to carry my soulstone to max reaper xp.

First I want to welcome Mordecaiiii (sp?) to the group. Joined up with us first thing this morning.

Our group looks something like...

Mmmmmmm - Warlock
    Adorabill - Warlock
    Darat - Warlock
    Eritania - Arty
    Mordecaiii - Paladin
    Soter - Cleric

Great first outing! Only a few deaths and we ran almost everything on R2.
    Ran all the lvl 2s we wanted to do and everyone got the xp for 3. So we'll be taking lvl and starting off out in C. Hills next week.

First death tracker
    Eritania - R2 Garrison's
    Darat - R2 Durk's

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehairguy View Post
    First I want to welcome Mordecaiiii (sp?) to the group. Joined up with us first thing this morning.

Our group looks something like...

Mmmmmmm - Warlock
    Adorabill - Warlock
    Darat - Warlock
    Eritania - Arty
    Mordecaiii - Paladin
    Soter - Cleric

Great first outing! Only a few deaths and we ran almost everything on R2.
    Ran all the lvl 2s we wanted to do and everyone got the xp for 3. So we'll be taking lvl and starting off out in C. Hills next week.

First death tracker
    Eritania - R2 Garrison's
    Darat - R2 Durk's
    The cleric sucks! He's too slow to keep up with group. Too many deaths and healing was lacking.

Lol whatever
    I want to thank you ahead of time for any and all heals we all get. I’m sure we’re a train wreck to deal with.

Community Member

I'm just kidding...
    I'm not used to zerging and we are too low for me to have any speed. And, yes, it was frustrating trying to heal everyone since no one stayed together. Maybe as we get higher in levels the group will work as an unit instead of everyone running around willy nilly.
    I'll be there next Sunday!

I agree. Which we will and I think it’s naturally happen anyways as we slowly getting into harder content.

So today was a little more rough than anticipated.
    WWs pt3 saw our first party wipe. Dropping down that hole was the worst thing we did all day. But we made up for it by destroying what of Catacombs we did run.

So next week we’ll finish up catacombs and hopefully finish up WWs as well.

Gosh. What all did we run Sunday? We finished up catacombs and WWs then started the Shark chain and took 5. I think. No party wipes this time so maybe we’re already getting better?

Today we ran Deleras pt1, finished up the Sharn chain and started the Carnival chain. All on R1 I believe.

Taking next week off since I'm selfish and going out of town for the weekend.

Yesterday we finished up the carnival chain, and ran all of the House K f2p stuff along with the Depths chain. Took lvl 6 and picked up another guild lvl, 104 now I believe.

Today we ran Irestone, a whole bunch of 3BC and BoB. All on r1 since we’ve lost our trapper for a couple weeks
    No Soter again

Today we finished up the house D saga chain, Tear and Gwylans.

Soter hasn’t been around for 3 weeks now, which is sad.

So, it looks like we’re in the market for a 6th person again. We’re level 7, so if you have that option available to you and are interested, send me a message. We’d be happy to have you

Can’t remember what all we ran yesterday. Deleras parts 2&3 (big ol fail in part 4). Stormcleave Outpost maybe? I don’t know. I’m old and that was a whole day ago.

Still looking for a 6th member! Come join our merry band of dorks!

Decided to take today off to enjoy the holidays (and unrelenting heat).
    Picking back up Sunday doing something. Idk what.
    Come join us!

Today we ran...Stromvalds Mine, Deleras pt 4, Caverns of Koramar (sp?), and The Prisoner.
    Took 9 and probably finishing up some House K stuff next week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast