Community Member Blaze-Of-Glory's Avatar

Default DDO Store taking my points and not registering or delivering my items

Just tried 2x to buy a rogue hireling level 9 for necro 2 - store took my points but did not give me the items or even register the sale - nothing in store history - no email to tell me the sale happened. In game ticket system is not loading for me - how do i get a refund please?

Community Member

Yes same problem bought 2 jewelers toolkits and did not get them

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Currently looking into this, sorry for the inconvenience! Updates available here

Default Similar

Attempted to buy two cakes with no delivery as well a little bit ago. Submitted in-game ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Now with real 100% closing.

Community Member Blaze-Of-Glory's Avatar

I hope I will be compensated - I no longer need the hirelings

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Currently looking into this, sorry for the inconvenience! Updates available here
    Thanks Tolero,

Are the items purchased sitting in a queue that will get delivered when this gets fixed, or do we need to submit any tickets to get the items delivered/points credited?

Guardian
    Hero
    Crown Clown

chiming in, bought a pack of sovereign xp elixir I x5, points were removed, no item, been sitting on a ticket for a few hours now.
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Thanks Tolero,

Are the items purchased sitting in a queue that will get delivered when this gets fixed, or do we need to submit any tickets to get the items delivered/points credited?
    I'm definitely able to see the transactions in the queue. Currently working on kicking it so it'll let the stuck ones through.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    I'm definitely able to see the transactions in the queue. Currently working on kicking it so it'll let the stuck ones through.
    I no longer have need for the cakes I attempted to purchase, what will be the process to be credited points back instead?

Ok I have an update available over here! (long story short: you don't need to send a ticket, we'll be crediting the points back for missing items)

Default Joy!

Wonderful and thank you for your diligent work resolving this issue.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Just as a side note, anyone who is having this issue, do you have the do not notify when making purchases checked off? I had a problem a while back where I disabled that annoying popup, and it never applied purchases, but took the points.

Default Not I.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Just as a side note, anyone who is having this issue, do you have the do not notify when making purchases checked off? I had a problem a while back where I disabled that annoying popup, and it never applied purchases, but took the points.
    I do not have it checked. I have both the confirmation screen and I get the emails.