Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi guys, after my sloppy tile running, I decided to practise solo and got my Quiver!!!!!

Key for solo is to blind run on edge between tiles with wings (gimp DPS in Exalted), and use ultimatum to not get petrified! (switch it in every 15 seconds or so).

I'll still be helping people out next week. Usual time, 9:30 or so.
    Last edited by Octarino; 07-01-2018 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octarino View Post
    Hi guys, after my sloppy tile running, I decided to practise solo and got my Quiver!!!!!

Key for solo is to blind run on edge between tiles with wings (gimp DPS in Exalted), and use ultimatum to not get petrified! (switch it in every 15 seconds or so).

Awesome job, it was fun running with you, thanks for all the help and friendly runs. We ended up getting 4-5 people quivers and I snagged my litany too thanks to your pass. In honor of the new gear I TRd into an iconic pale master so I could finish my 3rd Wiz life and make use of the Abbot cloak . Thanks again, I will be away this weekend but back the next one if people still need help with runs as I have a lvl 30 warlock who is flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Octarino View Post

Dang! Congrats! I'll definitely be back once again, stocked up on plenty of reset timers again.

See ya'll again on Saturday.
    Synestur

Quote Originally Posted by Reeses007 View Post
    Dang! Congrats! I'll definitely be back once again, stocked up on plenty of reset timers again.

See ya'll again on Saturday.
    I will be flagging tonight, and hope to join for a few runs (for however many timers I have left) this Saturday before I hop onto my next life!
    Beaker is self-centered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalcon View Post
    Best Piker: Beak: that son of a ***** always scew's me over in every quest im ever in with him. I honestly Don't know why i keep grouping with him!

We are on vacation this Sat until the 14th so I will miss this weeks runs. Will be back for more on the 14th for either more abbot or old school raids (ToD, Titan etc) as discussed

Looks like they're not happening this weekend?
    Synestur

Apologies, I was not around tonight. I plan (hope) to be there next weekend, though.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Apologies, I was not around tonight. I plan (hope) to be there next weekend, though.
    Hey all. I was out of the country the last two Saturdays. Any plans for tonight?

Community Member

Are these still going on at all? Would live to hop in and learn the run - for just about any raid really.

Community Member

Anyone still running these? I would like to get a quiver as well and don't know this raid at all. My main is Synnon a (currently) 29 druid.
    Characters:
    Synnon - Argonnessen (Main)
    Synnlock - Argonnessen
    Anviril - Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by greymouser69 View Post
    Anyone still running these? I would like to get a quiver as well and don't know this raid at all. My main is Synnon a (currently) 29 druid.
    I need a quiver on my off toon as well. First, of course, I need to flag. Ugh. Please tell me that these runs are still happening.
    ~ Alco Holic ~ Grlfriendaggro Pizzenmeoff ~ Rincewind the Damp ~ Sunbernt Junk ~ Ouchmy Leghurtz ~
    ~ Bobthesponge Squarethepants ~ Whaleoil Beef Hooked~
    ~Ascent~

Aye, tis a sad, sad weekend. I will just have to do without the quiver. And the gloves. And whatever else is in there.
    Last edited by knightgf; 11-12-2018 at 06:00 PM.

hi guys, I happened to see this thread. If any of you are still interested in running heroic ascension chamber, send me a PM or reply to this existing thread. Let me know what time would work out best for the raid.

I am on eastern coast time, so evening time would work out best for me - something like 8-10 pm est on Thursday or Fridays, although I can be a bit flexible.
    If there is enough interest we could try running the heroic abbot twice a week even, but let us start with seeing if there is still any interest.

I only got the full sigil frame yesterday, so I am going to be running the 4 litanies tonight.

If you can, let me know what your level of experience is in running the heroic abbot, since it would be nice if I had an additional person to help in the tiles puzzle room.

also, if anyone does need help getting a full sigil frame to flag for Litany of the Dead, or to run the 4 Litanies to flag for the ascension chamber raid, please contact me.
    Last edited by Graskitch; 12-07-2018 at 07:16 PM.

we happened to get enough people after running the litanies to run the heroic abbot raid; we will be running the raid again, I think tentatively next Friday evening if anyone else is interested in joining.

we ran the ascension chamber raid 3 times today, and a quiver of alacrity did drop on the last run. The second run was a wipe.

these were short-manned with 6 people, and unfortunately the second run was a wipe.

we will try again next saturday evening.

Community Member

Glad to hear it! So I haven't gotten my sigil completed on the druid but I did get it complete on my warlock and my wife's druid is 2 pieces short of complete which we should get this week hopefully. Then we will work on our 4 litanies to be ready. We are 18 warlock and 16/2 druid/rogue.
    Characters:
    Synnon - Argonnessen (Main)
    Synnlock - Argonnessen
    Anviril - Thelanis

hi everyone - just an update that the heroic abbots are still being run on saturdays, and will be run twice a week:

10 pm est - look for brobraiding's lfm

10:30 pm est - 2nd run will be hosted by vortri/venatori

if you want to have a spot saved, you can send an in-game mail to brobraiding or to vortri.

if you need help flagging (getting the sigil pieces to complete your frame and/or running the litany of the dead pre-raid quest 4x), you can leave a reply to this thread.

we are continuing to run the heroic ascension chamber raid on saturdays - brobraiding was running them for a while but TR'd recently.

this coming saturday april 6th, we will try running an earlier run at 7pm est, followed by the regular 10pm est, and we will see if there is any interest in the earlier start time.

if you need help completing a sigil frame or running the 4 litanies, let me know by PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123