Community Member

Default Good sentient choices for melee?

So I mostly play casters, and also an Assassin, and I know exactly what I want to slot in a sentient weapons for those.

However, I'm not as experienced with melees. I'm currently leveling up a 2HF BF Pally, and wondering what I should be aiming for in terms of filigree to slot into a sentient weapon for him.

Looking the list of options over, I see a lot of things that add a little offense (5 melee power, e.g.). I'm thinking I might be better off trying to get the Nystul's set for more defense.

I might be missing something obviously good, though. Thoughts & suggestions?

what ‘melee’ build is it for? Your ranged/caster assassin has me intrigued...
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked at level 4!)

Quote Originally Posted by kpak01 View Post
    So I mostly play casters, and also an Assassin, and I know exactly what I want to slot in a sentient weapons for those.

However, I'm not as experienced with melees. I'm currently leveling up a 2HF BF Pally, and wondering what I should be aiming for in terms of filigree to slot into a sentient weapon for him.

Looking the list of options over, I see a lot of things that add a little offense (5 melee power, e.g.). I'm thinking I might be better off trying to get the Nystul's set for more defense.

I might be missing something obviously good, though. Thoughts & suggestions?
    Well, Ive been using a TWF cleric/fighter for a while now and my recommendations would be to seek out prowess filligrees. I realize your melee toon is THF style but I'll throw out an idea that works great for me: Main hand using sentient 5 slot of prowess, off hand using TF tier 3 with draconic Reinvigoration. The synergies of both compliment using Legendary Dreadnought's as a result can offer almost unlimited use of action boosts and if you twist endless turning, that just added more icing to the cake since using war domain.

RevCo
    Last edited by RevCo; 05-22-2018 at 08:38 AM.