Default Reduce Raid "Special Lists" to Appear at 10th (or 15th) Completion, Instead of 20th

Some raids aren't run as often as others, making it more difficult than it used to be to reach the 20th completion. Would it be reasonable to have those "special lists" appear every 10th completion? If that's too crazy, perhaps every 15th completion?
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcimerist View Post
    Some raids aren't run as often as others, making it more difficult than it used to be to reach the 20th completion. Would it be reasonable to have those "special lists" appear every 10th completion? If that's too crazy, perhaps every 15th completion?
    In theory... That would make these raids need less times to be run, directly

Try creating some thread for scheduled runs of these raids, it sould help teaching others in your server at same time you increase the chances for your loot
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    In theory... That would make these raids need less times to be run, directly

Try creating some thread for scheduled runs of these raids, it should help teaching others in your server at same time you increase the chances for your loot
    Do most people quit running the raids after they hit 20 completions? (Although not a raid, the ioun stones dropping every 3rd completion of Dreaming Dark encouraged me to run it close to 150 times - so far. The increased frequency got me very addicted to it.)

I'm unsure if much of the server population actually visits the forums, but I've been trying:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/224-Orien
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

A much more consistent, and arguably more favorable, option would be to convert all raids over to the Rune system, where runes drop in the end chests and you turn those in for end loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Pshaw, when have we ever done something like that before. DDO is bug free, I assure you.
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.

I have run 60+raids and not gotten the item I wanted from chests, or the 20 completion lists.

You ain't getting stuff you want even if you do this. Just deal with it.

Adding the rune system to all the raids would be best imo, but yeah i'd like to see reward lists include the named loot for lower numbers, even if it's a correspondingly smaller selection of the named loot (like 4 or so) with the full list on every 20th.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

If nobody cares about the gear anymore, it doesn't matter whether the lists show up after 20 runs or 10 runs or even every run. You need to incentivize running old raids in the first place by updating the loot tables and/or making epic/legendary versions of heroic-only old raids like Titan.
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!