Default Dethek runestone bugged?

I think the recent changes to druids bugged Dethek Runestone. When you equip it and change forms, the currently equiped tab examine tab doesn't show any +w gained while the one below the inventory shows +1w gained instead of what should be +2w.

So it's either giving +1w or +0 when it should be giving +2w to the weapon equiped while in animal form.

(And here I was thinking I was really smart and figured out a good shield to equip. I hope it doesn't go the way the crystal cove gloves went with the monk changes)
    Social Justice W...arlock (5e toon)
    OkarisRage, big fat purple wolf (because no need to be a bear with the new epic defensive fighting feat-getting past lives of druid and pdk so my artificer is better <3)

Hmm, I reported this bug on Lamma, so I'm surprised it wasn't fixed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    Hmm, I reported this bug on Lamma, so I'm surprised it wasn't fixed.
    Not surprised at all. This is a weird item that was surely going to be affected by the changes... Disappointing that it wasn't fixed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    Not surprised at all. This is a weird item that was surely going to be affected by the changes... Disappointing that it wasn't fixed though.
    Literally a sad panda
    Social Justice W...arlock (5e toon)
    OkarisRage, big fat purple wolf (because no need to be a bear with the new epic defensive fighting feat-getting past lives of druid and pdk so my artificer is better <3)