Community Member

Question Daily Dice Rolls

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate some of the new additions in the daily rolls. I have had my guildies notifying me on what they are getting on the daily rolls and some of them that they have gotten on non-Jackpot white daily rolls are:

All Quantity of 1

Lvl 20 Death ward
    Lvl 20 Ice and fire shields
    Lvl 20 Greater Heroism Potions
    Jeweler's toolkit
    Mirror of Glamoring
    Bigby's Hands (kind of silly , but i am sure we will see more use of these now that they are not costing as much as they do in the store)
    Lvl 20 Rising Fury
    Lvl 20 Good hope potions
    +3 Attribute Alchemical Potions (honestly the 30 second and odd +3 attribute buff make these of limited use and could use an upgrade)

It is really nice to be able to get some of these items without relying on Gold rolls and only extremely lucky high rolls.

This will really Help some of the non-caster types that can not get these effects any other way and also help some of the newer players that need some buffs to survive lfm's a little outside of there current capabilities and in 1st life death syndrome.

Here's hoping there are Freedom of Movement Potions in the table.

I also have a question,

The Rising Fury Potion description says this can only be used in bear form. Is this true? If so, I think this potion should be removed and replaced (comments??), as it is not really in the spirit of all the other daily rolls of general use buffs (being useful in only one form of one class of many many characters) and is a capability that any bear form character would already take. Something like a titans fury or Greater rage potion would be more appropriate.

Just got a potion of Radiant Forcefield with a roll of 57.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Community Member

since update i have done 5 gold rolls
    won 5k plat and 5k xp
    Main:- Clerivast - 3rd life - 30 Cleric, Alt:- Aobhiel - 3rd life - 30, 12 Monk , 6 Ranger, 2 Fighter
    Alt:- Vastano 3rd life 30 Monk
    Member of Imperial Assassins of Argo.

Is Lvl 20 Rising Fury a potion, or an Arraetrikos Cookie?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Is Lvl 20 Rising Fury a potion, or an Arraetrikos Cookie?
    It is a new potion available on the daily roll.

Quote Originally Posted by jetster11 View Post
    The Rising Fury Potion description says this can only be used in bear form. Is this true? If so, I think this potion should be removed and replaced (comments??), as it is not really in the spirit of all the other daily rolls of general use buffs (being useful in only one form of one class of many many characters) and is a capability that any bear form character would already take. Something like a titans fury or Greater rage potion would be more appropriate.
    If cast from memory the spell can only be used in bear form, but from a consumable it'll work like any other potion - I think it even works while using defensive stances, unlike most rage effects but can't say for certain.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

On a roll of 82 (Silver), got a Mirror Of Glamering...on my second account that I don't care about glamering. BTA.

*grumble* *grumble* *grumble*
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

I've gotten:

Thinking Cap
    Epic Heart of Wood
    1000 sentient XP
    3 scrolls of Dimension Door
    Red Medium Armor Cosmetic
    Blue/Green Medium Armor Cosmetic
    +3 Tome of Fate
    +2 to +3 Upgrade Tome of Fate

Some good pulls so far. Great Stuff.

To be clear, there were plenty of rolls of 1000 XP and plat in there too. There were many rolls of 2000 xp and remnants or cannith essences. I did not mean to insinuate that these were the only rolls I made. I figured that would be obvious, but I guess it needs to be stated.

If you don't have enough shards, sell some stuff on asah. Named loot (which people want to feed to sentient weapons) sells pretty well. As do slavers mats. You don't have to spend money if you have stuff other people want.
    Last edited by Renvar; 04-28-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer in Loreseekers and Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Borororehelm View Post
    Just go to Vegas because you are the chosen one... or just a lier.
    that or racking up one off of a bill purchasing shards.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

So far across 4 accounts I've had some light flasks and every other roll has been <20 so got 100xp & 1k xp for gold.

Only had one roll above 20 so far.

Rolled 44 on gold and got xp and 5 scrolls of deadly weapons ... vendor trash to me, disappointed but hoping I get something better next week. Have rolled poorly on silver so just got plat so far on that.

Community Member

Daily Dice is definitely pretty juicy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvar
    Thinking Cap
    Epic Heart of Wood
    1000 sentient XP
    +3 Tome of Fate
    What are the numbers rolled for each of these?

Quote Originally Posted by GramercyRiff View Post
    Daily Dice is definitely pretty juicy now.

What are the numbers rolled for each of these?
    The tomes of fate were on rolls in the 91-96. The Epic Heart of wood and a cosmetic armor came from a roll of 98 or 99. The thinking cap and 1000 sentient XP came on a 100 roll. Dim Door scrolls were on a roll between 41-60. The other armor came with something else too. I think one of the tomes of fate maybe.

There were a good number of rolls below 40 too. 20-40 was giving remnants and cannith essences, which was cool. I'd rather get those than haste or fireshield pots.
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer in Loreseekers and Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Renvar View Post
    I've gotten:

Thinking Cap
    Epic Heart of Wood
    1000 sentient XP
    +3 Tome of Fate

Some good pulls so far. Great Stuff.

To be clear, there were plenty of rolls of 1000 XP and plat in there too. There were many rolls of 2000 xp and remnants or cannith essences. I did not mean to insinuate that these were the only rolls I made. I figured that would be obvious, but I guess it needs to be stated.

If you don't have enough shards, sell some stuff on asah. Named loot (which people want to feed to sentient weapons) sells pretty well. As do slavers mats. You don't have to spend money if you have stuff other people want.
    I don't get Gold Rolls since I am a Premium player, but since the change I've gotten a Mirror of Glammoring and a +3 Dex elixir. And of course other things that I've just pushed into my shared bank because they were not remarkable.

Regarding "You don't have to spend money if you have stuff other people want." This is very true. I've never bought Astral Shards. And I have over 500+ on one server and over 1k on a second. On the 500+ server I earned my AS very slowly selling yellow augment slot items and other low value items. On the 1k+ server I have sold a lot of collectables, but not so many that I'd ever be too low to make what I needed for myself.

I don't like it so far. Just more random stuff to take up inventory space.

Rolled a gold 96 and got the xp and... wait for it.... a potion of melee power 10. :/
    Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Silver roll, 80, xp and potion of prowess, +3 alchemical strength for 1 minute ... lame