View Poll Results: Should Mayor Viggie Stor Be Impeached?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I Want Viggie Stor Impeached.

19 52.78%
  • No, I Don't Want Viggie Stor Impeached.

13 36.11%
  • Not Sure/Don't Know. I abstain from voting.

4 11.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member changelingamuck's Avatar

Default Impeach Viggie Storr!

I'm starting a petition to impeach Viggie Storr as Mayor of Korthos Village.

It's been like a dozen years and he still hasn't gotten the Sahuagin problem under control. Aren't there term limits for mayors in Eberron? Immersion-breaker.

We need a new mayor!!! Now!!!

Please show your support.

Sure, he should spend more time with his oft kidnapped daughter anyway. Perhaps if he spent more time at home she would have a better life.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

It's well known that he (and his cronies) control the ballot box, so a vote to impeach will predictably fail.

It's a coup-d'etat or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Sure, he should spend more time with his oft kidnapped daughter anyway. Perhaps if he spent more time at home she would have a better life.
    He is a neglectful parent. Good point.

Like how many times do we have be Liam Neeson in Taken for this creep.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    It's well known that he (and his cronies) control the ballot box, so a vote to impeach will predictably fail.

It's a coup-d'etat or nothing.
    If democracy fails, then we need a new Legendary raid with Viggie as the raid boss.

As korthos is purgatory, Viggie may indeed be doomed to deal with the sauhaugin threat repeatedly as we are doomed to reincarnate over and over on the island.

LOST....
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

Community Member

I really thought this was going to be about him walking away while you talk to him.

You can't impeach a mayor, you have to recall him through a special election. Therefore no because the poll is moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeoffree View Post
    As korthos is purgatory, Viggie may indeed be doomed to deal with the sauhaugin threat repeatedly as we are doomed to reincarnate over and over on the island.

LOST....
    Hasn't he been reincarnating too? He must be quadruple completionist by now. You'd think he'd be able to take care of Korthos' problems on his own with all those stacking bonuses. Maybe the Mayor class enhancement trees need a buff... the Astonishing Administrator, Brutal Budgeteer, and Cacophonous Campaigner trees haven't been touched since like U17 or something probably... [Edit: But can you believe that Mayors got a third enhancement tree before Favored Souls? Devs hates FvS and updates their favorite class. Typical.]

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    I really thought this was going to be about him walking away while you talk to him.
    Don't think we all haven't noticed his attitude. Like when's the last time he held a public town hall forum? Um, never.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    You can't impeach a mayor, you have to recall him through a special election. Therefore no because the poll is moot.

If only we could get him to walk a little further than that town center, someone could jump him and shove him into the Storehouse, and let the spiders get him. Another tragic vermin-related death.

Unfortunately, that old glad-hander's worn a deep rut that I doubt he'll ever step out of...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    If only we could get him to walk a little further than that town center, someone could jump him and shove him into the Storehouse, and let the spiders get him. Another tragic vermin-related death.

Unfortunately, that old glad-hander's worn a deep rut that I doubt he'll ever step out of...
    omg.

I knew I couldn't be the only one who hated him. I wish we could feed him to the spiders.

Community Member

Who's gonna replace him? You? Get outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapco View Post
    Who's gonna replace him? You? Get outta here.

Traveler of the Skies Frogger1234's Avatar

Aren't you expecting a bit much from the mayor of a small village?
    It's sahuagin and cultists vs. a small village, and you expect that they can deal with the problem without outside help? Especially when Lars Heyton, traditional defender of Korthos, decided that hiding out in the wilderness was better than fighting sahuagin?

If there is any failure, it's the adventurers he relied on to save the day. They should all be fired.

Community Member

Make Korthos Great Again!

I have elected to form an opposition to this popular movement. Down with the Korthos traitors! Vive le Viggie!

Viggie, should have hired the sauhaugin and opened a sushi bar. Made his daughter general manager. She seems to have a working relationship with them. So hey It would even bring in some needed coin to the village.

But NOOO he just lets his daughter get kidnapped. Then some hapless adventurer has to go and retrieve the little bint. Some mayor he is... smdh
    Last edited by Brandwynn; 04-20-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    A proud member of the Orien Guild Geezers Only.

Viercha Ettervs sympathizes with the Korthos villagers over the Sahuagin issue & has agreed to relocate his people to Korthos.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Hope extinguished leaves fading memories of better times.

Seriously. Let's consider the Liam Neeson/Taken joke from Deadpool. His daughter keeps getting kidnapped. At some point, isn't it just bad parenting?
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer in Loreseekers and Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast