Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    In order for something to be a "lie" (instead of merely "wrong"), it has to be an intentional mistruth. That is, someone has to know, at the time, that what they say is not true - otherwise it's simply a mistake.

So - you have evidence of these 3 so-called "lies"? You can reasonably prove - or at least show something that supports - that they clearly knew beforehand of all those inaccuracies? Because otherwise you're the one in the wrong here, slandering and crying wolf, shouting "Witch!" for the angry crowd, and and "Fire!" in the theater, and generally being a turd.

(I won't hold my breath for your "proof".)
    Laugh my arse off. Roll on floor laughing my arse off.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    In order for something to be a "lie" (instead of merely "wrong"), it has to be an intentional mistruth. That is, someone has to know, at the time, that what they say is not true - otherwise it's simply a mistake.

So - you have evidence of these 3 so-called "lies"? You can reasonably prove - or at least show something that supports - that they clearly knew beforehand of all those inaccuracies? Because otherwise you're the one in the wrong here, slandering and crying wolf, shouting "Witch!" for the angry crowd, and and "Fire!" in the theater, and generally being a turd.

(I won't hold my breath for your "proof".)
    You're welcome for the gifts, that you are only receiving because of the people who complained, when you would rather poke fun at the complainers. We were hard at work, getting compensation.
    "Victory, or death." ~ "Never retreat, never surrender" ~ "We do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us"
    **Poll for global general, trade, & advice chat**
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-global-chats

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    You're welcome for the gifts, that you are only receiving because of the people who complained, when you would rather poke fun at the complainers. We were hard at work, getting compensation.
    I take it your main toon is a pale master because their main skill is crying for stuff they don't actually need or deserve. Even if you are a VIP like me you lost less than £1 when DDO when down for 3 days but you believe you deserve reimbursing a full month plus 20 sovereign xp pots for your inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by trevitt View Post
    I take it your main toon is a pale master because their main skill is crying for stuff they don't actually need or deserve. Even if you are a VIP like me you lost less than £1 when DDO when down for 3 days but you believe you deserve reimbursing a full month plus 20 sovereign xp pots for your inconvenience.
    Money lost is money lost, although I appreciate your attempt at putting words in my mouth. I haven't complained once about the compensation that they are giving us. I find it hilarious that people are targeting the complainers as if they are the bad guys, when in reality, people benefit from complainers. At least they have the balls to say what others wont.
    "Victory, or death." ~ "Never retreat, never surrender" ~ "We do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us"
    **Poll for global general, trade, & advice chat**
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-global-chats

Community Member

You don't want anything but I am welcome for the gifts that I am only receiving because of you. Your words not mine. Keep a track of what you write and you wont sound quite so dumb.

Time Bandit
    DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    No. The tiny deployment has one change and that change is to facilitate delivering the downtime apology items.
    soooooo yes it was technically a hotfix -- but OK about current bug bashes not being invited along for the ride ...

Time Bandit
    DDO Players Council

You're welcome for the gifts, that you are only receiving because of the people who complained
    That is not true, as the complainers began complaining mainly to complain about the gifts.

It is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Natashaelle View Post
    That is not true, as the complainers began complaining mainly to complain about the gifts.
    This is factually incorrect. There were a great many people who complained about the downtime, which was days longer than promised. The only reason there isn't more of a record of these complaints here is because the forums were also down for the same period of time. But on other platforms, including but not limited to Discord, Facebook, and Twitter there were plenty of complaints about the excessive downtime.

Complaints about the compensation ('gifts' is a misnomer. When you buy someone flowers to try to make amends after you wrong them you can't turn around and call it a gift...) are an entirely different matter. My only comment on that subject was to say that I was surprised that any compensation was offered, since after the last data center move, which also went far longer than promised and which was followed up by almost a month of crippling lag as SSG struggled to learn how to manage virtual servers, no compensation was offered. SSG pretty much pretended that it never happened by almost entirely ignoring all posts regarding the outage and ensuing lag and largely maintaining radio silence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.

Time Bandit
    DDO Players Council

So are you complaining about my complaints not being relevant enough to the complaining from the complainers in the period of the much complained-about downtime that motivated the complained-about complaint mitigation measures to appease the complainers ?

It's hard to keep up sometimes ...

Community Member

So are you complaining about my complaints not being relevant enough to the complaining from the complainers in the period of the much complained-about downtime that motivated the complained-about complaint mitigation measures to appease the complainers ?

It's hard to keep up sometimes ...
    I think I need to complain about your over use of the word complain when complaining about the complainers. But I suppose if the complainers didn't complain about the aforementioned complaint it wouldn't have led you to complain so much about the complainers complaining about the complain. So I herewith retract my complaint about your complaint about the complainers complaining.

Call them "whiners" - it helps keep things more clearerer.

Community Member

I take it your main toon is a pale master because their main skill is crying for stuff they don't actually need or deserve. .
    Oi! I resent that! We undead don't have tear ducts...

Bad things have happened before (those of us who have been with DDO through its consolidation of servers, data center moves and even storms have seen this). Every time these types of things happen the company running DDO at that time has been generous in showing their appreciation for our patience.

So while some may think the barrage of whining and complaints are what drive them to compensation, I will simply look at the track record they have established and leave it to stand on its own.

Time Bandit
    DDO Players Council

I think I need to complain about your over use of the word complain when complaining about the complainers. But I suppose if the complainers didn't complain about the aforementioned complaint it wouldn't have led you to complain so much about the complainers complaining about the complain. So I herewith retract my complaint about your complaint about the complainers complaining.
    I will no longer complain of your complaint about my complaining of your complaint, complaining about those complaining of too many complaints. I refrain entirely from complaining of your complaining on any so-called overuse of the word "complain" in these complaints about complaints about complaints. I refuse to complain about them !!

Community Member

Cool

I will no longer complain of your complaint about my complaining of your complaint, complaining about those complaining of too many complaints. I refrain entirely from complaining of your complaining on any so-called overuse of the word "complain" in these complaints about complaints about complaints. I refuse to complain about them !!

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ellis View Post
    Oi! I resent that! We undead don't have tear ducts...
    yes you do. they may be non functional, but they are there
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    yes you do. they may be non functional, but they are there
    Soooo, pretty useless for crying then!

/avoidsabsurddiscussionaboutdecayingfleshwithgrumpy hobgoblin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789