Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Jumper View Post
    without an dps pot
    I dont know what "an dps pot" is, but you can do an entire epic life in one day not running EN.
    Heroic - Triple All
    Racial - Triple All
    Iconic - Triple All
    Epic - Triple All

Von 5 daily wo 6 aint bad faster then WGU bout the same xp

Drop the xp pot end boss fight of von5 then start the dailies
    Last edited by mr420247; 05-21-2019 at 03:36 PM.
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vorachtin View Post
    I dont know what "an dps pot" is, but you can do an entire epic life in one day not running EN.
    95% sure they meant an XP pot.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Flintridge View Post
    I am curious to this as i am actually running through lives now days. I am late to the game, i know. Is a day to you 24 hours or like an 8 hour shift?

Thank you,

Flintridge
    8 hours, with wk opt farming u get an average constant 1m/hour (can be done faster there, ofc)

PS: for the farm you need 1 completion on epic (doesn't matter diff), then wait 18 hours to run again, and, never, grab the philactery again
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

I used to run a bit of an extended dailies, normally solo, all EN x2 unless specified):
    * trackers trap
    * wgu
    * mirror
    * army (only 1x)
    * spies
    * TTT
    * garls (only 1x, and only because it is close)
    * grimm
    * lod (1×)

I would not do WK/OOB/V3 & 4/etc unless in a group, because I am really bored of those quests, and all but V3 take an age to complete due to splitting mechanics or take forever to get to.

Nowadays, much faster to hit 20 and run R1 BoB->V1 & 3->Spies->LoD chain-->ES->Drow->Demonweb->2x saga turn ins, which is me at ~24.

Normally EE those as well for another 2x saga turn ins.. there might be a better way than this...

Then GH, necro slayers, RL, cogs, pug a few reaper dailies, TR.

* edit - If I was smarter I would plan out leveing to include having 20 tolkens and 42 seeds by then end of the cycle...
    Last edited by voxson5; 05-21-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by voxson5 View Post
    I used to run a bit of an extended dailies, normally solo, all EN x2 unless specified):
    * trackers trap
    * wgu
    * mirror
    * army (only 1x)
    * spies
    * TTT
    * garls (only 1x, and only because it is close)
    * grimm
    * lod (1×)

I would not do WK/OOB/V3 & 4/etc unless in a group, because I am really bored of those quests, and all but V3 take an age to complete due to splitting mechanics or take forever to get to.

Nowadays, much faster to hit 20 and run R1 BoB->V1 & 3->Spies->LoD chain-->ES->Drow->Demonweb->2x saga turn ins, which is me at ~24.

Normally EE those as well for another 2x saga turn ins.. there might be a better way than this...

Then GH, necro slayers, RL, cogs, pug a few reaper dailies, TR.

* edit - If I was smarter I would plan out leveing to include having 20 tolkens and 42 seeds by then end of the cycle...
    I have my next two Epic Reincarnations worth of seeds just from trying to get two specific pieces of gear. The RNGesus hates me this past couple.of.weeks.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    I have my next two Epic Reincarnations worth of seeds just from trying to get two specific pieces of gear. The RNGesus hates me this past couple.of.weeks.
    Tell me about it.. ransacking death house each life seems to be my favourite thing...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetigers33 View Post
    In terms of xp per minute, is there a general consensus whether it is better to repeat a quest twice in a row or hit a wider variety of quests once each?
    Wizking casual optional farm is going to be higher xp/min than any quest completion strategy, but in the long run favor from never repeating a quest makes a more powerful character. 15 lives of 4k favor is 15k DDO points, or enough to buy a lot of tomes for a character, or a lot of content for gear, or races and classes for past lives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12