Default Densetsu no Samurai- Legendary Samurai is Recruiting

Densetsu no Samurai ( Legendary Samurai) is an cheerful international based lvl 178 Guild.

We are more a kind of a family/friends guild and not a XXL guild. Our guild have been already around for several years, we have experienced long-time players and newer players.
    Our active members, make regular dungeons, raids and more. We are happy to help other players or teach them stuff about the game.

Join us for a DDO adventure beyond the leveling, prone to falling off cliffs, running into traps, dead but still look sexy, solving and learning. As well as mature, helpful and funny guild chats.
    Every friendly player is welcome.

We are an drama free and respectful guild. It's not an obligation in our guild to be online regularly, at certain times.
    In addition, you also get access to our Guild airship Daedalean Kraken, which has some great buffs. And a bar with beer, honey wine, juice and food : )

If you interested contact us in Game.:
    Akando, Luziel, Abyssum(jpn/nihongo,german,engl.)
    or Vedouzitsa, Drvedouzas,(greek, engl), Ntoukis, Sentoukis (greek,engl.) Stanrok,Stanbluezmnan,Stantony(german,engl, french) ,Tristram,Dauneth,Artus(engl.) Bipsy, Medienow (engl.) Jigoku (jpn/nihongo,engl.) Belzidar,Chalcidar, Gakar(engl.) Nighthaven,Nightmoves(engl.) Waitwhat(engl.) Iceydark, Iceygothica, Iceyfire(engl.) xWackyx,Freerang,Soullord, Stummble(engl.)
    Mortiche, Terasita, Helldemon(
    (engl.) Ghomezz, Vandele, Sunnflesh( engl.) Simanuela ( german, engl.) Urpils (german, engl.) Radonek, Drazhir, Urukai, Drazlina (engl.)
    Last edited by the_dark_one; 09-01-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Akando, Sathariel, Luziel, Abyssum, Suchiru
    http://densetsunosamurai.enjin.com

We are already lvl 166 : )
    thanks to all guild mates and new members, you're awesome. And thanks to all others for the support and great times together.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_one View Post
    drama free
    Ha. Wasn't Risk your guildie?
    (I used to play on Wayfinder aeons ago)

Community Member

Cool Densetsu no samurai

Hello everyone, i come to give my opinion on this guild.

I started DDO not a long time ago (arround 1 month a bit more), on wayfinder. Being alone i have look for a friendly guild and got invited on this one.

I had a lot of help for heroic on some points, some gear people didnt used they gave me, and a lot of answer at my questions.
    On epic i started to be a bit less shy and get some group for dungeon, very fun part with the guild everyday

People in the guild help a lot by answering, or just take another toon to come with you on dungeon, and are very friendly as a big family.

We've every type of player in the guild and it make very fun group too ! healer, tank, casters, melee, the guild play everything and can also answer for everything.

I dont know who is risk or other one like that, but after a month in the guild, the only thing i saw is friendly people and helpfull people !

Thanks for reading this post ! Have fun in game

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Sounds like a good guild!

I am going to be moving my Main and Secondary toons to Wayfinder very soon.

{Moving from Khyber which is a great server that I love, simply hoping to find a bit less lag on Wayfinder and meet new friends.}

Currently emptying crafting storage (over 1k entries), will give folks a shout out when I arrive.

Thank you very much Ange

Hey Silverleafeon, you are very welcome i hope you will like it on wayfinder.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

+1

Thanks!!!

Looking forward to it!

Need to farm out bank and backpack favor on my secondary...its quite a chore fitting entire shared bank on two toons lol...

I joined the guild about a year and a half year ago and I have to agree it has been a very pleasant experience. The other members of the guild are very friendly and helpful.
    Belzidar/Chalcidar/Gakar and a few others
    Densetsu no Samurai

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Transfer complete

Thanks for the invites!
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 08-29-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Recruiting is still open, funny and relaxed people are welcome
    It doesn't matter if you are a new player or an veteran feel free to join us.