Default So MAD at myself, I almost cried...

I've been running the anniversary event since it went live. Whenever I'm on, killing kobolds, killing devs, rinse and repeat... I hit level 30, ERed, RRed, then started running again.

Got home from work today, got back to work grinding. 3 Hours later...

Get an invitation to dinner. "Sure, I'll leave in 20 minutes."

Finish run, go to turn in my party favors. I had 120 of them. Click Rose Colored Goggles, put in 12, hit Trade. Swap page, open up hungry sentient weapon, swap back...

No. I didn't hit Rose Color Goggles. I hit Banhammer. I traded 120 party favors for 3 banhammers, instead of 3600 juicy sentient xp =/ *heavy sigh*

I did the same mistake for something so long ago I do not remember what. Probably in Crystal Cove.

But I learned my lesson, now I write something in the search field every time I trade in the barter UI. These days I type "rose", that way I only have one item to choose, makes it a bit harder to make mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    I did the same mistake for something so long ago I do not remember what. Probably in Crystal Cove.

But I learned my lesson, now I write something in the search field every time I trade in the barter UI. These days I type "rose", that way I only have one item to choose, makes it a bit harder to make mistakes
    I will have to remember that...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deslen View Post
    I traded 120 party favors for 3 banhammers, instead of 3600 juicy sentient xp =/ *heavy sigh*
    On a plus side, tempest twf is now calling to you!

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post

I used to ALWAYS do this with Heroic Hearts of Blood/Wood. Whichever one I wanted I would always click the other.

I learned to do this as well.

Guardian
    Hero
    Crown Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    On a plus side, tempest twf is now calling to you!
    if it actually was a high level weapon I would have said SWF, for that Perfect Single weapon fighting feat that let ya vorpal on 19-20,
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.