Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    I think you meant low to mid range epics.
    Oops, yep. Meant epics. lol
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muppette View Post
    So I am trying to figure out weapon choices and was looking at this thread. I am currently 18 and I have a lot of choices, but I have no idea which one is best. I have riftmaker, mineral gs, terror, that new falchion from House J new chain, and Sword of Shadows. Also I have shining devastation. Which is best?
    It depends which tier-5 you're using. Ravager (+2 crit range) -> go with Riftmaker, IMO, which becomes 17-20/x4. Berserker (+2 crit multiplier) -> go with falchions or Sword of Shadow which become 15-20/x4 (x5 for SoS). Occult Slayer -> this might be the "everything else" catch-all.
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    It depends which tier-5 you're using. Ravager (+2 crit range) -> go with Riftmaker, IMO, which becomes 17-20/x4. Berserker (+2 crit multiplier) -> go with falchions or Sword of Shadow which become 15-20/x4 (x5 for SoS). Occult Slayer -> this might be the "everything else" catch-all.
    Thanks for that advice! I've been hunting for a good epic weapon for my Berserker, and had only been looking at greataxes. I'll take a look at falchions and run more VoN to try for a SoS!

When fighting enemies immune to critical hits, would Riftmaker be best for both tier-5s?

Is Mizzen-Mast perhaps the best skellie-beater?
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12