Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reaper Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by HuneyMunster View Post
    Interesting idea on Vistani, but I prefer immunity to most knockdowns which in some situations can be lethal without. I have Air Savant capstone but rarely activate it. I also have taken Enlarge so the Efficient Quicken, Enlarge and Heighten are useful spell point savers. I also take 1 Charisma from both Harper and Falconry. Vistani is a net gain of +1 Charisma and +2 to all other abilities and some nice defences and clickies as you mentioned.

Maybe when Sorcerer gets a pass there will be no debate about putting points into Vistani as opposed to Savant or any possible third prestige tree.
    Well for endgame content I found savant to be useful for two single things: immunity to burning blood and poison. None are big deals. I don't remember last time I was knocked actually, when that happens it's usually with those things that immunity to knowckdown actually doesn't apply.

I have no hope for a sorc pass, seems the "pass" was the change to the nukes they did. Even if they do, it's unlikely anything related to ench/necro is going to happen for sorcs.
    Netherese - Ellihor - Katriksus - Zatau - GODS - Cannith

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/NethereseDDO

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ellihor View Post
    Updated for what I'm currently running with vistani, and checked some math tips. Vistani is a no brainer for a sorc that is DPS dump. To start with, you look better (no elemental form yay). Mist stalker is really good clickie. Vistani fortune is not bad either. And you get a bunch of PRR and MRR.
    Maybe I'm crazy, but did you double up on the +4 Sentient DC bonus in your Necromancy calculation on the original post?

Necromancy DC
    10 + 9 lv + 49 cha + 8 item + 4 insight item + 1 profane item + 2 quality item + 2 augment + 1 wiz pl + 4 scion + 3 angel + 3 magister + 4 sentient set + 2 embolden + 1 ship + 4 sentient set + 3 focus feats + 4 reaper = 114 necromancy

Quote Originally Posted by Zretch View Post
    Maybe I'm crazy, but did you double up on the +4 Sentient DC bonus in your Necromancy calculation on the original post?

Necromancy DC
    10 + 9 lv + 49 cha + 8 item + 4 insight item + 1 profane item + 2 quality item + 2 augment + 1 wiz pl + 4 scion + 3 angel + 3 magister + 4 sentient set + 2 embolden + 1 ship + 4 sentient set + 3 focus feats + 4 reaper = 114 necromancy
    Thanks for pointing this out! This is a typo, one is slaver set bonus the other is the sentient set. Should be correct now
    Netherese - Ellihor - Katriksus - Zatau - GODS - Cannith

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/NethereseDDO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123