2016 DDO Players Council
    Resident Blue Dragon
    Hero of the Flame

Default Let's Make Horn of Thunder a Horn!

I love making Bard Spellcasters as they are one of my favorite character types to play as. However, it doesn't seem to make sense that the Horn of Thunder SLA from Spellsinger makes a screaming sound the same as Shout and Greater Shout. Hearing the shouts over and over gets pretty tiring after a while (I already get a lot of screaming from my Barbarian!) If it's not much trouble, would it be possible to sneak in a change by pointing Horn of Thunder to the Archon's horn sound effect from To Curse the Sky rather than the Shout/Greater Shout spells? It makes more sense to me and it would be cool to hear a new sound during combat especially since Rage, Relentless Fury, and Barbarian Rage all use similar sounds. It's not something that's breaking the game or anything, but it's always nice to have little QoL changes like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Wise fwom ur gwave.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipparan View Post
    I love making Bard Spellcasters as they are one of my favorite character types to play as. However, it doesn't seem to make sense that the Horn of Thunder SLA from Spellsinger makes a screaming sound the same as Shout and Greater Shout. Hearing the shouts over and over gets pretty tiring after a while (I already get a lot of screaming from my Barbarian!) If it's not much trouble, would it be possible to sneak in a change by pointing Horn of Thunder to the Archon's horn sound effect from To Curse the Sky rather than the Shout/Greater Shout spells? It makes more sense to me and it would be cool to hear a new sound during combat especially since Rage, Relentless Fury, and Barbarian Rage all use similar sounds. It's not something that's breaking the game or anything, but it's always nice to have little QoL changes like this.
    That could be cool, might get picked up when they do the arcane passes
    Kestros, Shintao Monk
    Leader of The Shadowtouched, Ghallanda
    Member of the Tyrs Fellowship

cool and thematic!

smite them with the vuvuzela from curse the sky, you right!
    Server: Cannith

Guild Forum: La Santa Alleanza