Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I decided to give this build a try to see what it is like and used the other posters leveling guide, though took a few feats in different order. However I may of made a mistake with this build since I went with the Wood-Elf variant race, thought the different stat bonuses and negatives would be better without realizing the racial enhancements did not give the dragonmark line for displacement. Level 7 atm, and everything has been going well with it. Will see at later levels and higher reaper skull settings to see how much of an impact this might have. Close to 100 prr at level 7 and 60 or so mrr with AC in the 60s. Tried to correct with a lesser heart but did not allow me to change race, however I now have one less item in my tr cache so that is good (heart was also a free give away to, so meh). Will probably post my thoughts on the two after I racial TR and see how the elf enhancement line affects this build in relation to the wood elf.

Default Question about the greensteel gear

So I am wondering exactly how the legendary greensteel gear works here. I do not understand what properties you are adding to the crafted items other than what the categories are.

For example,

Helmet: LGS Material Opposition Electric
    Neck: LGS Material Opposition Cold
    Cloak: LGS Material Opposition Positive

So what effects are you adding to these items for those categories. Could you explain what the effects you are using for each of these three items?

Thanks

Okay played around in the legendary shroud a bit and believe I have figured it out now. Curious on your choices for the legendary greensteel, was it meant to basically offset the electric and cold damage from specific quests/raids as well as jump healing amp up, or does this set of three items also unlock an additional set bonus?
    Last edited by Greeka; 01-04-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeka View Post
    So I am wondering exactly how the legendary greensteel gear works here. I do not understand what properties you are adding to the crafted items other than what the categories are.

For example,

Helmet: LGS Material Opposition Electric
    Neck: LGS Material Opposition Cold
    Cloak: LGS Material Opposition Positive

So what effects are you adding to these items for those categories. Could you explain what the effects you are using for each of these three items?

Thanks

Okay played around in the legendary shroud a bit and believe I have figured it out now. Curious on your choices for the legendary greensteel, was it meant to basically offset the electric and cold damage from specific quests/raids as well as jump healing amp up, or does this set of three items also unlock an additional set bonus?
    The Mat Opp Positive is actually unconscious range and regeneration (at a decent rate). A triple positive weapon would be heal amp (plus legendary affirmation, which is also nice).

The other two being electric and cold seem to be geared towards Killing Time. Though champions that inflict cold dots are also a pain.

However, the MAIN reason for 2+ LGS non-weapons all being Mat-Opp is for the set bonus. In this case, +% to max HP. for example, having only 2 non-weapon LGS mat-opp items with tier 1,2 and 3 on both will grant you a set bonus of +18% max HP (stacks with all other sources of +% to max HP). And each additional piece keeps on increasing that value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12